Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Anyone buying? Need paypal..Will sell autos/gu in lots...great prices guaranteed!

Tired of seeing the same autos/gu in my collection....Here's the link:

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

I forgot i have plenty of GU/event worn relic cards plus autos from the last 4 years of box breaks unscanned and available....just ask me via pm to send u a list of them.

....also has mid end autos and GU/event worn relic cards/patches. I'll make some really nice low end lots of 5-7 cards and give them away for way less then normal. lmk thanks jeff

p.s. only selling the GU/autos in the link above....other cards found in my bucket aren't FS.
    Last edited by jrs865; 12-12-2012 at 11:37 PM.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

pm me how many total and how much for all

Jeff please pm me a price on urlacher crown royale, T. Smith contenders, T. Smith limited, Cobb SPA, T. Smith SPA, joe greene national treasures, cobb contenders, earl campbell limited, individually and as a lot. Please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue View Post
    pm me how many total and how much for all
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

can i also get a pm with total number of gu and autos and how much for the whole lot?

Quote Originally Posted by arod132001 View Post
    can i also get a pm with total number of gu and autos and how much for the whole
    lot?
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

Total on crown urlacher, gore limited, green absolute, and green leaf draft please. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy03 View Post
    Total on crown urlacher, gore limited, green absolute, and green leaf draft please. Thanks.
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

pm me price of each and as a lot.
    torrey contenders auto
    torrey spa rpa
    von crown royale auto patch

thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by phaddJAMma View Post
    pm me price of each and as a lot.
    torrey contenders auto
    torrey spa rpa
    von crown royale auto patch

thanks....
    those autos aren't fs.....the link in the thread that saus low end autos are all the cards fs.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast