Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Have these football Cards for trade

    Have these for trade , looking for these

    2012 topps chrome - 1, 79, 80, 91, 133, 147, 210
    2012 topps platinum - 45,57,61,108,111,114,123,139
    2012 topps prime(retail) - 7,52,76,83,124,130,145
    also looking for things that catch my eye

    http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/a...S/scan0003.jpg
    http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/a...S/scan0004.jpg
    KIRK COUSINS AUTO GONE
    http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/a...S/scan0005.jpg
    Last edited by BigHulk3538; 12-17-2012 at 10:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Cmb for the AJ Hawk rc.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    I'll have a look through my stuff, I'm sure I have some of those needs, I will PM you tonight!
    Collecting any and all Oakland Raiders and Winnipeg Jets - Current or Former, just need to be wearing their logo on the card!

  4. #4
    hey i could use the michael vick have these ft lmk thanks

    game used
    upper deck icons 2009 nfl reflections michael jenkins/ronald curry #/99
    panini 2009 tools of the trade roddy white (blue pro bowl swatch) #/250

    panini classics 2010 flashback fabrics clinton portis (on broncos) rebok swatch #/200

    topps 2006 bowman sterling tarvaris jackson

    topps 2010 bowman sterling mardy gilyard rc

    topps 2008 rookie progression chauncey washington #/299

    donruss gridiron gear 2009 glen coffee rc #/50

    upper deck icons 2008 rookie brillance limas sweed rc #/199

    topps 2002 gallery originals ron johnson

    donruss 2007 yamon figurs

    upper deck 2008 green bay gamers (helmet) nick barnett

    donruss 2007 lorenzo booker

    fleer focus 1999 charles woodson

    topps 2012 rueben randle

    upper deck rookie threads 2008 limas sweed rc dual #/99

    donruss 2007 kenny irons dual (one jersey one football) #/250

    donruss elite 2004 edgerin james #/150

    donruss threads 2007 carson palmer/chad johnson/tj houshmandzadeh #/250

    panini 2010 fabric of the game cedric benson #/50

    upper deck 2007 nfl artifacts vernon davis dual #/350
    autos
    topps 2007 bowman sterling james jones rc

    hit 2011 robert sands

    hit 2011 cameron heyward (slight crease bottom left hand corner)

    press pass 2009 devin moore

    press pass 2005 diamond ferri

    sig rcs 1995 eddie goines

    topps chrome 2007 tony hunt rc

    hit 2011 marcus cannon

    hit 2009 brooks foster

    topps performance 2007 yamon figurs Auto/gu rc

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by babyhuey-76 View Post
    Cmb for the AJ Hawk rc.
    sorry nothing i need

    Quote Originally Posted by daggsy87 View Post
    I'll have a look through my stuff, I'm sure I have some of those needs, I will PM you tonight!
    just let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by panthers knicks 5 View Post
    hey i could use the michael vick have these ft lmk thanks

    game used
    upper deck icons 2009 nfl reflections michael jenkins/ronald curry #/99
    panini 2009 tools of the trade roddy white (blue pro bowl swatch) #/250

    panini classics 2010 flashback fabrics clinton portis (on broncos) rebok swatch #/200

    topps 2006 bowman sterling tarvaris jackson

    topps 2010 bowman sterling mardy gilyard rc

    topps 2008 rookie progression chauncey washington #/299

    donruss gridiron gear 2009 glen coffee rc #/50

    upper deck icons 2008 rookie brillance limas sweed rc #/199

    topps 2002 gallery originals ron johnson

    donruss 2007 yamon figurs

    upper deck 2008 green bay gamers (helmet) nick barnett

    donruss 2007 lorenzo booker

    fleer focus 1999 charles woodson

    topps 2012 rueben randle

    upper deck rookie threads 2008 limas sweed rc dual #/99

    donruss 2007 kenny irons dual (one jersey one football) #/250

    donruss elite 2004 edgerin james #/150

    donruss threads 2007 carson palmer/chad johnson/tj houshmandzadeh #/250

    panini 2010 fabric of the game cedric benson #/50

    upper deck 2007 nfl artifacts vernon davis dual #/350
    autos
    topps 2007 bowman sterling james jones rc

    hit 2011 robert sands

    hit 2011 cameron heyward (slight crease bottom left hand corner)

    press pass 2009 devin moore

    press pass 2005 diamond ferri

    sig rcs 1995 eddie goines

    topps chrome 2007 tony hunt rc

    hit 2011 marcus cannon

    hit 2009 brooks foster

    topps performance 2007 yamon figurs Auto/gu rc
    do you have a scan of the james jones auto

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk3538 View Post
    sorry nothing i need



    just let me know



    do you have a scan of the james jones auto
    no sry i do not

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by panthers knicks 5 View Post
    no sry i do not
    how are the corners any creases

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    sorry nothing i can use at this time

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk3538 View Post
    Have these for trade , looking for these

    2012 topps chrome - 80
    2012 topps platinum - 61,123
    I have these and need the Luck Platinum RC (and Morris Claiborne) to finish my set.

    If you need these and want to check my bucket for stuff to make up the balance, that'd be great.
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •