Am I going blind......

So i don't watch a lot of NBA basketball, I mostly watch college, but it look like in tonight's Heat-Knicks game they were blurring out the Heat Jerseys. Am I just seeing things or is this some weird policy thing . . .
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

The Heat were wearing their white on white jerseys (white numbers over white jersey), which I don't remember seeing very often before, so maybe that's what was throwing you off.
    I collect NBA patch cards, check them out! (Frequently updated)

Hidden Content

Maybe that was it because I was like am I going blind what is going on here.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Yes those were very ugly jerseys.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
    Hidden Content

I like the black on black jersery's over the white on white, luckily they can only wear the white on white a few more times this year
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

I wish NBA teams would stick with one home and one away jersey, I hate all the different versions and special editions.
    I collect NBA patch cards, check them out! (Frequently updated)

Hidden Content