Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Am I going blind......

SCF Rewards
    Country

Am I going blind......

So i don't watch a lot of NBA basketball, I mostly watch college, but it look like in tonight's Heat-Knicks game they were blurring out the Heat Jerseys. Am I just seeing things or is this some weird policy thing . . .

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See js887's Items on eBay

The Heat were wearing their white on white jerseys (white numbers over white jersey), which I don't remember seeing very often before, so maybe that's what was throwing you off.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe that was it because I was like am I going blind what is going on here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes those were very ugly jerseys.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I like the black on black jersery's over the white on white, luckily they can only wear the white on white a few more times this year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See js887's Items on eBay

I wish NBA teams would stick with one home and one away jersey, I hate all the different versions and special editions.