Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See automatondroid's Items on eBay

Big Hit from Classic Signatures

I bought a box of Classic Signatures from DA Cardworld and it arrived today. I don't buy higher-end like this often so I want to make it last so I just ripped open one pack tonight. The base:
    Linden
    Cheevers
    Yzerman

Also got the Niedermayer Banner Numbers.

Like all hockey fans, I was totally depressed after the CBA mess tonight. This certainly redeemed the night:
    PC071610.JPG
    Lemieux Notable Nicknames 33/50

I'll post the rest of the box after I finish opening. I'm sure it will be all downhill after this one, but I'm totally satisfied. As of right, nothing is FS/FT.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! Nice hit!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very nice hit! Too bad he didn't add the "Super Mario" or "Mario the Magnificent" inscription nor did Panini actually put his "Notable Nickname" on the front of the card.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice hit. I always hate getting a huge hit on the first pack, more often than not the rest of the box is downhill.

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

That's one of those "oh well just throw them in the packs" projects.

Very nice hit! Too bad he didn't add the "Super Mario" or "Mario the Magnificent" inscription nor did Panini actually put his "Notable Nickname" on the front of the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See automatondroid's Items on eBay

Very true. They do reference "Super Mario" and "Le Magnifique" on the reverse. Would have been nice to have it included with the auto. I like the Reggie Leach and Stu Grimson versions where they do add the nickname. But I'm still happy. Probably ties my Champs mini auto of Martin Brodeur as my best from-pack pull.

Thanks for the comments all!