Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I offered 3, I am guessing I will get declined....
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Brett Bulmer, Nick Leddy, Ziggy Palffy and Miroslav Satan in hockey, Warren Moon and Mohamed Sanu in football and Ben Revere in baseball
    Will also trade for Wild, Vikings, Bengals and Twins stuff that catches my eye
    PMs Work Best

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Lol win!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

I recently saw a listing of a Stamkos being a 1/1, 19 out of whatever..."look, his jersey # upside down!" I was tempted to email him and say yeah but I don't like displaying my cards upside down... goofy people!!

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    What?

That is a $3.00 card. What have I typed that you aren't understanding?
    You sound like some angry mafia dude! it is worth whatever some idiot will pay for it, the end. chillax!

I'd pay the asking price, but the shipping charges are too steep.

Quote Originally Posted by mooneyes View Post
    You sound like some angry mafia dude! it is worth whatever some idiot will pay for it, the end. chillax!

I'm not an angry mafia dude. I've been at this for 50 years, just don't see how this is a $10.00 - $20.00 card or anywhere near that.

List any Sedin out of #/99 or #/100 at $4.00 or more plus shipping, it probably won't sell.

A few months after I started the thread - lo and behold I'm the proud owner of this "ebay 1/1", at a whopping 99.98% off the original asking price :)

The original listing, asking a mere $5,000 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/170952589335

And after having my offers all the way up to $1.60 (which is higher than I wanted to go, but I was having a bit of fun with it) being rejected, the seller eventually relisted it at 99 cents and that's what it sold for... http://www.ebay.com/itm/181129873781
    Hidden Content

Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    02-03 BAP Sig Series Team Quad TQ14 x/10

Collecting Lord Stanley's Mug - master set progress: 97.8%

LOL...Good thing you were patient!

To think he turned down your $1.60 offer and ended up selling it to you for $0.99...that is funny!
    Looking for 2013-14 UD Team Canada Cards (Exclusive Red(/100) #175 Nash, Captains #11 Smyth, SE Gold Die-Cut #1 Gretzky)
    Certified Hockey 2010-11 Mirror Blue Base (#135 Gustavsson,138 Caputi)
    Certified Hockey 2012-13 Mirror Blue Base (#98 M Boedker)
    Prizm 2013-14 Rookie Autograph (Tyler Toffoli, Justin Schultz)

It certainly is.

Have a look at this auction ...... I take issue with it because, were it a true Redneck Drum Kit, the drum in question would have undoubtedly have been a "Busch Light" or a "Keystone Light". Coors Light is a beer of the wealthy middle-class.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/redneck-drum...item3f24e60908

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Three dollar card
    how much is that card worth again lol
    I collect all Jordin Tootoo cards and memorabilia if you have any fs or ft lmk thanx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast