Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mooneyes View Post
    I recently saw a listing of a Stamkos being a 1/1, 19 out of whatever..."look, his jersey # upside down!" I was tempted to email him and say yeah but I don't like displaying my cards upside down... goofy people!!
    Its not even Stamkos' jersey number upside down, he is #91 not 61. FAIL
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

I did an eBay 1/1 last week.

Here's my attempt at an eBay 1/1. Naturally it did not sell. Lol - Take a good look and pay particular attention to my text in the card description.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140964522009...84.m1560.l2649

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    I did an eBay 1/1 last week. ...

Hahahahaaaa is "Bell-Ends" an actual term or something you made up to avoid being hassled for language??
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Hahahahaaaa is "Bell-Ends" an actual term or something you made up to avoid being hassled for language??
    Bell-end is an East London Cockney slang for Richard Noggin.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    I did an eBay 1/1 last week.

Here's my attempt at an eBay 1/1. Naturally it did not sell. Lol - Take a good look and pay particular attention to my text in the card description.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140964522009?ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1560.l2649

That was quite humorous! Nice read.
    Looking for 2013-14 UD Team Canada Cards and
    Certified Hockey 2010-11 Mirror Blue Base (#8 Dustin Byfuglien,135 Jonas Gustavsson,138 Luca Caputi)
    Certified Hockey 2012-13 Mirror Blue Base (#98 M Boedker)
    Prizm 2013-14 Rookie Autograph (Tyler Toffoli, Justin Schultz)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123