Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by morganboys View Post
    works for me. feel free to post it up.
    thanks
    posted the trade, thanks

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #12
    Have any 2012 Platinum RCs available? Or Packer #d chromes?
    Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    Interested in these:

    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #20 Cam Newton
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #77 Harrison Smith
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors #4 Riley Reiff
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors #108 Matt Kalil

    What are you looking for in trade?

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by titletowncards View Post
    I could use this one:
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors #210 Brock Osweiler

    What do you need in Chrome or could I buy cheap PWE?
    pm sent, thanks

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptrader View Post
    Have any 2012 Platinum RCs available? Or Packer #d chromes?
    I don't have any of those right now. I don't have much of the newer stuff. Anything else?

  6. #15

  7. #16
    i need this ,, send me pm with price thanks 2012 Topps Chrome Refractors #40 Russell Wilson
    looking for dan marino , ryan tannehill, mike wallace, bob griese ,larry csonka ,tom brady and peyton manning autos Hidden Content Hidden Content

  8. #17
    sent you a price....hope it isn't too high :)

  9. #18
    hey Jeep, need these--

    1957s---4, 26
    Tannehill--refractor

    have these--

    N.Perry RC--Purple
    A.Rodgers--Orange
    J.Finley--Purple


    LMk.....thanks
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

  10. #19
    Don't have those 57s you listed my friend,....don't think I ever did. I have those #s in the tall boys(1965)
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer-n-golf View Post
    hey Jeep, need these--

    1957s---4, 26
    Tannehill--refractor

    have these--

    N.Perry RC--Purple
    A.Rodgers--Orange
    J.Finley--Purple


    LMk.....thanks

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptrader View Post
    Don't have those 57s you listed my friend,....don't think I ever did. I have those #s in the tall boys(1965)
    My bad....yes the 65 Talls..........LMK
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •