Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Weekend Trading!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Weekend Trading!!!

After a week without internet, I finally am back online and would love to make some trades...check my bucket, and I'll check yours!

Went to the LCS this afternoon and grabbed a couple packs of Absolute Memorabilia, ended up with a Brian Quick Triple Patch (all 3CLR patches) /25, Vick Ballard auto /299 and Michael Turner Ground Hoggs /100, decided to grab two packs of Upper Deck football out of a fresh box...first pack, Nick Foles Lettermen "T" auto /35...solid...second pack...Quinton Coples auto.

I will be adding a few scans to my bucket tonight.

Primarily looking for Juron Criner, Darren McFadden, 2012 Prime Signatures (base and autos), and 2012 Rookie Gridiron Kings patches /49, but will absolutely check buckets for anything else!

Let me know!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some interest in that Ballard. I have a Criner Topps Chrome auto but other stuff as well. just lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some interest in that Ballard. I have a Criner Topps Chrome auto but other stuff as well. just lmk

I've already got that Criner, I like your Alfred Morris? LMK. I'm pretty sure I've still also got an Urlacher R&S Longevity /249, and Urlacher Stars of the NFL if you have any interest there as well...

SCF Rewards
    Country

up for a small pwe trade?..i like the russell wilson topps finest

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Morris is a bit more than the Ballard. I checked it out and the only one that sold was 6.50. I don't think I could do the Morris for it. If ya see anything else in the $10 range feel free to shoot me a pm