Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for a NICE $75 Lot

Just looking for a nice lot for $75. Nothing in particular just make some offers, thanks :)
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

Hidden Content

WTB Resell Lots! 2011-Present RC Autos/RPAs/Patches
    PC Marcus Lattimore
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

YES...OUR CAT'S LICKIN' MY EAR!!!

-49ers i like the dual and rg3 can u change out the other 2 if not ill ill pass on those for now, thanks for the offers!
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

Hidden Content

Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Id do these -

Collecting anything Green Bay, RC Auto, and anything that catches my eye.

Photobucket: Hidden Content

Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Reworked it, Kaepernick Dual, Better RGIII w/ patch /49, Alshon Blue Ink.

WTB Resell Lots! 2011-Present RC Autos/RPAs/Patches
    PC Marcus Lattimore
    Hidden Content

grims- very interested in your lot. what is the aj green numbered? Everybody else I will pass, thanks tho!

Hidden Content

/299 and I think I have a '12 chrome Vick throwback rookie I can throw in. Just gotta check and make sure I have it still. Lemme know!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast