Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

i don't like usuins and left my last job because a union was coming. the union tried to get me on board by offering me to be steward, I declined, found my current job, and gave a one month notice to them.

one of the best moves I have ever made.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

i don't like usuins and left my last job because a union was coming. the union tried to get me on board by offering me to be steward, I declined, found my current job, and gave a one month notice to them.

After going four years with no raise or even performance review, I was wishing I were a union worker in my last job.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Your case is the exception and not the rule. My last job was non union in a right to work state and my job pretty much told reminded us of the fact that Georgia is right to work and they can do whatever the hell they want. If you don't either quit right now or we will fire you and good luck finding another job in this sorry economy.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12