Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Yet another question for Dr. Price

I as well as many others I am sure are wondering, are we gonna see an updated set for Enforcers? There is plenty of NHL content which is awesome but could we do another on some CHL teams and AHL and ECHL teams? Perhaps we could get the likes of Mitch Love and Rocky Thompson and Britt Dougherty and other tough guys that didn't or couldn't crack the NHL? I realize that your busy with team sets now but if you like just save this thought for a rainy day.

Ps. Absolutely love your product.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spavs's Items on eBay

I really like your idea of an Update to a product like Enforcers or Broad Street Boys. We should send an email to Dr Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Anybody else feel the same way?