Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

11/12 panini titanium true rookie Cody hodgson /19 ft / fs

I have a 2011/2012 titanium true rookie of Cody hodgson 9:19 either for trade or sale. Bv is 350 and not sure what sale value would be but definitely greater then 50. I collect teemu hartikainen , doug gilmour and Braden holtby also interested in Crosby autos , Gretzky autos , zetterberg yg , price yg, kopitar yg , heatley yg , would consider high end rookies of the oilers also. Here is a link to a picture of it on my eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-Titani...item460ac31d45

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

Country

I'll give you $130 for it. You can check high-end section of my bucket to see if there's anything you like as well. I have some crosby stuff