Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tonight?
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Bump
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Anyone today?

Anyone today?

To the top.

Anyone tonight!

I want your ricky rubios and evan turners
    collleeeccctttiiinngg : Demar DeRozan, Bradley Beal + T.J. Warren!

Quote Originally Posted by blazers_fan9 View Post
    I want your ricky rubios and evan turners
    Sorry man I don't ship internationally unless its a high end item where tracking is worth the cost.

Anyone today?

Anyone today....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast