Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    Every Card Listed #d /100 Or Less! Something For Everyone!

    I purchased a large lot of cards and I have a lot more to list that are #d /100 or less. I will be adding to the list below so check back often to see if you're interested in anything. Thanks.


    Aaron Hernandez 10 HIT In Training #d /50
    Amani Toomer 08 Score Select Artist's Proof #d /32
    Andre' Woodson 08 Score Select Artist's Proof RC #d /100
    Andre Davis 02 Elite Aspirations #d /88
    Andre Smith 09 UD Heroes #d /99
    Andrew Walter 07 Gridiron Gear #d /100
    Anquan Boldin 11 Absolute Marks of Fame #d /100
    Antoine Cason 08 Certified New Generation #d /100
    Antonio Brown 10 HIT #d /50
    Antonio Freeman 02 Absolute Spectrum #d /100
    Antonio Gates 11 Elite Status #d /24
    Aqib Talib 08 Contenders Rookie of the Year #d /100
    Arron Sears 07 SP Authentic RC Gold #d /25
    Aundrae Allison 07 Certified New Generation #d /100
    Ben Roethlisberger 09 Certified #d /100
    Ben Roethlisberger 09 Finest GOLD REF #d /75
    Ben Roethlisberger 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /50
    Bernard Berrian 09 Elite Status #d /87
    Bob Griese 09 UD Heroes #d /99
    Bob Lilly 08 Classics Timeless Tributes #d /50
    Brad Smith 06 Contenders Rookie #d /25
    Brandon Flowers 08 Prestige Prestigious Picks #d /50
    Brandon Jacobs 07 Topps TX Exclusive #d /49
    Braylon Edwards 09 Prestige Xtra Points #d /100
    Brian Calhoun 07 Score Select Gold Zone #d /50
    Brian Griese 08 Score Artist's Proof #d /32
    Byron Leftwich 07 Prestige Xtra Points #d /100
    Calais Campbell 08 Prestige Prestigious Picks #d /100
    Carl Eller 08 Limited Spotlight #d /99
    Carnell Williams 06 Classics Monday Night Heroes #d /100
    Carnell Williams 06 Contenders MVP Contenders #d /100
    Carnell Williams 06 Threads #d /100
    Chad Henne 08 Score Select Scorecard #d /100
    Chad Johnson 05 Finest Black Refractor #d /99
    Chad Johnson 08 Prestige Stars of the NFL #d /100
    Chad Pennington 08 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Channing Crowder 08 Score Select Gold Zone #d /50
    Charlie Frye 06 Certified #d /50
    Chauncey Washington 08 Rookies and Stars RC #d /49
    Chester Taylor 08 Prestige Tenth Anniversary #d /10
    Chevis Jackson 08 Prestige Prestigious Picks #d /100
    Chevis Jackson 08 Rookies and Stars RC #d /99
    Chimoi Chekwa 11 HIT Artistry #d /50
    Chris Chambers 07 Gridiron Gear X #d /100
    Chris Leak 07 Bowman Chrome RC Orange REF #d /50
    Chris Long 08 Contenders Roll Call #d /50
    Colt Brennan 08 Contenders Rookie Roll Call #d /50
    Corey Dillon 07 Prestige Xtra Points #d /50
    Courtney Taylor 07 Elite Aspirations #d /14
    Craphonso Thorpe 05 NFL Rookie Debut #d /100
    Curtis Lofton 08 Rookies and Stars RC #d /99
    D.J. Hall 08 Prestige Prestigious Picks #d /10
    D.J. Williams 11 HIT Artistry #d /50
    Dan Fouts 07 Classics Legendary Players #d /100
    Darius Butler 09 UD Heroes #d /99
    Darrell Green 09 UD Heroes #d /99
    Daryl Johnston 04 Classics Timeless Tributes #d /50
    Daunte Culpepper 05 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /99
    Daunte Culpepper 06 TOpps DPP #d /99
    David Garrard 09 Classics Membership #d /100
    David Garrard 10 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    David Harris 07 Score Select Scorecard RC #d /100
    David Harris 08 Score Select Scorecard #d /100
    David Veikune 10 HIT #d /50
    DeShawn Foster 07 Bowman Chrome GOLD REF #d /50
    Deion Branch 05 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /99
    Deion Branch 07 Certified #d /25
    Dennis Dixon 08 Classics Timeless Tributes RC #d /100
    Derrick Harvey 08 Prestige Xtra Points #d /100
    Derrick mason 06 Certified #d /50
    Devery Henderson 07 Threads Gridiron Kings #d /50
    Devin Thomas 10 Topps Magic Mini #d /50
    Don Mereditch 06 Contenders Legendary Contenders #d /100
    Donovan McNabb 10 Plates and Patches #d /100
    Donovan McNabb 10 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /100
    Drew Brees 06 Gridiron Gear #d /100
    Dustin Keller 08 Rookies and Stars Cross Training #d /100
    Early Doucet 10 Topps Magic Mini #d /50
    Early Doucet III 08 Prestige NFL Draft #d /100
    Earnest Graham 08 Score Select Artist's Proof #d /100
    Ed Reed 09 Topps Unique #d /25
    Eddie Royal 08 Score Select Scorecard #d /100
    Eli Manning 08 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /99
    Eric Parker 06 Leaf Certified #d /100
    Felix Jones/Mike Jenkins 08 Contenders Draft Class #d /100
    Frank Gore 06 Ultimate #d /50
    Fred Davis 08 Score Select Artist's Proof RC #d /100
    Fred Jackson 10 Prestige Xtra Points #d /100
    Fred Taylor 07 Topps Gold #d /52
    Fred Taylor 09 Topps Chicle Mini #d /25
    Greg Jones 04 Upper Deck Star Rookie LimiteD 3d /50
    Greg Jones 08 Score Select Scorecard #d /100
    Isaac Bruce 04 Elite Status #d /80
    J.P. Losman 06 Score Select #d /50
    Jack Lambert 06 Classics Singles #d /25
    Jake Delhomme 06 Flair Showcase #d /99
    Jamal Lewis 06 Classics Timeless Tributes #d /100
    Jamarko Simmons 10 HIT #d /50
    James Casey 09 Classics RC #d /100
    James Casey 09 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Javon Walker 08 Certified #d /100
    Jeb Huckeba 05 Reflections #d /50
    Jeff Garcia 08 Prestige Xtra Points #d /100
    Jevon Kearse 08 Score Select Artist's Proof #d /100
    Joe Haden 10 Plates and Patches #d /100
    Joe Klopfenstein 07 Threads #d /100
    Joel Filani 07 Gridiron Gear Rookie #d /100
    Joel Filani 07 Threads RC #d /100
    Joey Galloway 08 Finest RED REF #d /25
    Joey Harrington 08 Score Select Scorecard 3d /100
    John Beck 08 Score Select Scorecard #d /100
    John David Booty 08 HIT #d /50
    John David Booty 08 Prestige Xtra Points RC #d /25
    John Niland 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /100
    John Taylor 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /100
    Jonathan Babineaux 05 Reflections #d /75
    Jonathan Joseph 06 Gridiron Gear RC #d /25
    Jonathan Stewart 08 Contenders Rookie Roll Call #d /100
    Jordon Dizon 08 Certified New Generation #d /100
    Jordon Dizon 08 Contenders Rookie Roll Call #d /50
    Josh Freeman 09 Elite Aspirations RC #d /99
    Josh McCown 08 Topps RP #d /99
    Josh Wilson 07 Certified New Generation #d /100
    Keenan McCardell 02 Fleer Premium #d /100
    Kellen Winslow Jr. 08 Absolute Tools of the Trade #d /10
    Kentwan Balmer 08 Score Red Zone RC #d /30
    Kentwan Balmer 08 Score Select Gold Zone #d /50
    Kevin Jones 06 Bowman Chrome Orange REF #d /50
    Kevin Smith 08 Certified Potential #d /100
    Knowshon Moreno 10 Absolute Spectrum #d /50
    Knowshon Moreno 11 Topps Chrome REF #d /99
    LaDainian Tomlinson/Shaun Alexander 07 Gridiron Gear Rivals #d /100
    LaDainian Tomlinson 06 Classics Monday Night Heroes #d /100
    LaDainian Tomlinson 10 Tribute #d /99
    LaRon Landry 07 Classics Timeless Tributes RC #d /100
    Larry Fitzgerald 09 Elite Aspirations #d /89
    Laurent Robinson 07 Gridiron Gear RC #d /100
    Lawrence Jackson 08 Absolute Spectrum RC #d /100
    Lawrence Jackson 08 Score Select Gold Zone #d /50
    LenDale White 07 Gridiron Gear Next Generation #d /100
    LenDale White 07 Threads Gridiron Kings #d /100
    LenDale White 08 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    LenDale White 08 Finest REF #d /99
    Leodis McKelvin 08 Score Select Gold Zone #d /50
    Louis Murphy 09 Elite Aspirations RC #d /91
    Luke Stocker 11 Topps Chrome REF RC #d /99
    Mack Strong 07 Score Select Artist's Proof #d /32
    Malcolm Kelly 07 Score Select Scorecard RC #d /100
    Marc Bulger 08 Classics Timeless Tributes #d /50
    Marc Bulger 08 Score Select Artist's Proof #d /100
    Marcedes Lewis 09 Elite Status #d /89
    Marcus Thomas 08 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Marcus Thomas 08 Threads RC #d /100
    Marion Barber III 07 Threads #d /100
    Marion Barber III 08 Score Select Gold Zone #d /50
    Mark Clayton 07 Certified #d /100
    Marshawn Lynch 08 Bowman Chrome Orange REF #d /25
    Martez Wilson 11 Elite Status Rookie #d /24
    Matt Cassel 10 Prestige Xtra Points #d /100
    Matt Hasselbeck 07 Elite Aspirations #d /92
    Matt Hasselbeck 10 Prestige Xtra Points #d /50
    Matt Ryan 10 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Matt Schaub 08 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Maurice Jones-Drew 07 Threads Gridiron Kings #d /50
    Maurice Jones Drew 10 Plates and Patches #d /100
    Michael Griffin 07 Score Select Red Zone RC #d /30
    Michael Irvin 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /50
    Michael Johnson 09 UD Heroes RC #d /35
    Mohamed Massaquoi 09 Elite Aspriations RC #d /99
    Mohamed Massaquoi 10 Prestige Xtra Points #d /100
    Myron Rolle 10 Topps Magic Mini RC #d /50
    Nate Burleson 06 SPX Spectrum #d /25
    Nathan Brown 09 Rookies and Stars RC #d /99
    Pat Sims 08 Score Select Artist's Proof RC #d /100
    Paul Hubbard 08 Threads RC #d /25
    Philip Rivers 07 Gridiron Gear Playbook #d /100
    Plaxico Burress 08 Donruss Classics Sunday's Best #d /25
    Randy Moss 10 EPIX #d /100
    Randy Moss 11 National Treasures #d /99
    Rashard Mendenhall 11 Crown Royale #d /100
    Roberto Wallace 10 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99 x2
    Rocky McIntosh 06 Gridiron Gear RC #d /100
    Roy Hall 07 Score Select Scorecard #d /100
    Roydell Williams 08 Rookies and Stars #d /49
    Rusty Smith 10 EPIX RC #d /50
    Ryan Mallett 11 Contenders Rookie Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Ryan Mallett 11 HIT Artistry #d /50
    Ryan Williams 11 Elite Aspirations RC #d /66
    Sean Smith 09 Elite Aspirations #d /96
    Shane Vereen 10 HIT #d /50
    Shaun Chapas 11 HIT Artistiry #d /50
    Shawn Crable 08 UD Heroes #d /75
    Shawne Merriman 10 Prestige Xtra Points #d /25
    Steve Breaston 10 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Steve Smith 08 Score Select Artist's Proof #d /100
    Steve Smith 09 Certified #d /100
    T.J. Houshmandzadeh 08 Classics Timeless Tributes #d /100
    Tavaris Jackson 08 Donruss Classics Monday Night Heroes #d /25
    Tedy Bruschi 05 Ultra Platinum Medallion #d /50
    Terrell Owens 10 Topps Black Border #d /55
    Terrence Wheatley 08 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Terry Bradshaw 09 UD Heroes #d /99
    Thomas Brown/Mike Hart 08 Contenders Round Numbers #d /100
    Thomas Jones 08 Certified #d /50
    Tiki Barber 06 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /25
    Tim Shaw 07 Threads RC #d /25
    Tony Gonzalez 08 Bowman Chrome Orange REF #d /25
    Tony Moeaki 10 Contenders Rookie of the Year Contenders #d /50
    Tony Pike 10 Topps Magic Mini RC #d /50
    Tony Romo 09 Topps Unique Unique Unis #d /99
    Torry Holt/Anquan Boldin 07 Gridiron Gear Rivals #d /25
    Travis Beckum 09 Elite Aspirations RC #d /91
    Trent Edwards 08 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /25
    Trent Edwards 09 Prestige Prestigious Pros #d /100
    Trent Williams/Russell Okung 10 Contenders Class of 2010 #d /50
    Tyson Jackson 09 Elite Status RC #d /93
    Vernon Davis 08 Rookies and Stars #d /99
    Vince Young 08 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /99
    Vincent Jackson 05 Reflections Future #d /50
    Vincent Jackson 11 Plates and Patches #d /100
    Visanthe Shiancoe 11 Certified #d /100
    Von Miller 11 Contenders Rookie of the Year #d /100
    Will Franklin 08 Prestige Xtra Points #d /25
    Will Peoples 05 Bowman Chrome RC Silver REF #d /50
    William Moore 09 UD Heroes RC #d /99
    Willis McGahee 05 EPIX #d /100
    Y.A. Tittle 08 Classics Timeless Tribute #d /50
    Yamon Figurs 08 Score Select Gold Zone #d /50
    Yvenson Bernard 08 Topps RP RC #d /50
    Zach Miller 07 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Last edited by nepatsfan12dt; 09-26-2012 at 09:25 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Ben Roethlisberger 09 Finest GOLD REF #d /75
    Tony Romo 09 Topps Unique Unique Unis #d /99
    Ben Roethlisberger 09 Certified #d /100
    Michael Irvin 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /50
    Ben Roethlisberger 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /50
    Daryl Johnston 04 Classics Timeless Tributes #d /50
    Don Mereditch 06 Contenders Legendary Contenders #d /100

    how much for this lot
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    how much for these dlvd?

    Randy Moss 08 Classics Timeless Tributes #d /100
    Frank Gore 06 Ultimate #d /50
    Eli Manning 08 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /99
    Vince Young 08 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /99
    Knowshon Moreno 10 Absolute Spectrum #d /50
    Randy Moss 10 EPIX #d /100
    Marshawn Lynch 08 Bowman Chrome Orange REF #d /25
    LaDainian Tomlinson 10 Tribute #d /99
    Donovan McNabb 10 Plates and Patches #d /100
    Antonio Gates 11 Elite Status #d /24
    Steve Johnson 11 Elite Aspirations #d /87
    Steve Smith 09 Certified #d /100
    Von Miller 11 Contenders Rookie of the Year #d /100
    Ryan Mallett 11 HIT Artistry #d /50
    Randy Moss 11 National Treasures #d /99
    Aaron Hernandez 10 HIT In Training #d /50
    Matt Cassel 10 Prestige Xtra Points #d /100
    Randy Moss 10 Prestige Xtra Points #d /50
    Maurice Jones Drew 10 Plates and Patches #d /100
    Ben Roethlisberger 09 Finest GOLD REF #d /75
    LaDainian Tomlinson/Shaun Alexander 07 Gridiron Gear Rivals #d /100
    Philip Rivers 07 Gridiron Gear Playbook #d /100
    Terrell Owens 10 Topps Black Border #d /55
    Dustin Keller 08 Rookies and Stars Cross Training #d /100
    Vernon Davis 08 Rookies and Stars #d /99
    Willis McGahee 05 EPIX #d /100
    Michael Irvin 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /50
    Ben Roethlisberger 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /50
    Matt Ryan 10 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Vincent Jackson 11 Plates and Patches #d /100
    Anquan Boldin 11 Absolute Marks of Fame #d /100
    Ryan Mallett 11 Contenders Rookie Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Drew Brees 06 Gridiron Gear #d /100
    Tony Gonzalez 08 Bowman Chrome Orange REF #d /25
    Maurice Jones-Drew 07 Threads Gridiron Kings #d /50
    Ben Roethlisberger 09 Certified #d /100
    Donovan McNabb 10 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /100
    Terry Bradshaw 09 UD Heroes #d /99
    Tony Romo 09 Topps Unique Unique Unis #d /99
    Jamal Lewis 06 Classics Timeless Tributes #d /100
    LaDainian Tomlinson 06 Classics Monday Night Heroes #d /100
    Chad Johnson 05 Finest Black Refractor #d /99

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboysrgr8 View Post
    Ben Roethlisberger 09 Finest GOLD REF #d /75
    Tony Romo 09 Topps Unique Unique Unis #d /99
    Ben Roethlisberger 09 Certified #d /100
    Michael Irvin 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /50
    Ben Roethlisberger 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /50
    Daryl Johnston 04 Classics Timeless Tributes #d /50
    Don Mereditch 06 Contenders Legendary Contenders #d /100

    how much for this lot

    PM sent, thank you.

  7. #7
    pm me on these please!


    David Clowney 07 Score Select Artist's Proof #d /32
    Steve Johnson 11 Elite Aspirations #d /87
    Tim Brown 09 Classics Legend #d /100
    ~Collecting Stevie Johnson!, Andrew Quarless, David Clowney, and Luke Jackson (Texas Rangers Pitcher)

    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSet24 View Post
    pm me on these please!


    David Clowney 07 Score Select Artist's Proof #d /32
    Steve Johnson 11 Elite Aspirations #d /87
    Tim Brown 09 Classics Legend #d /100

    Sent you a price, thank you.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by roro17 View Post
    how much for these dlvd?

    Randy Moss 08 Classics Timeless Tributes #d /100
    Frank Gore 06 Ultimate #d /50
    Eli Manning 08 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /99
    Vince Young 08 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /99
    Knowshon Moreno 10 Absolute Spectrum #d /50
    Randy Moss 10 EPIX #d /100
    Marshawn Lynch 08 Bowman Chrome Orange REF #d /25
    LaDainian Tomlinson 10 Tribute #d /99
    Donovan McNabb 10 Plates and Patches #d /100
    Antonio Gates 11 Elite Status #d /24
    Steve Johnson 11 Elite Aspirations #d /87
    Steve Smith 09 Certified #d /100
    Von Miller 11 Contenders Rookie of the Year #d /100
    Ryan Mallett 11 HIT Artistry #d /50
    Randy Moss 11 National Treasures #d /99
    Aaron Hernandez 10 HIT In Training #d /50
    Matt Cassel 10 Prestige Xtra Points #d /100
    Randy Moss 10 Prestige Xtra Points #d /50
    Maurice Jones Drew 10 Plates and Patches #d /100
    Ben Roethlisberger 09 Finest GOLD REF #d /75
    LaDainian Tomlinson/Shaun Alexander 07 Gridiron Gear Rivals #d /100
    Philip Rivers 07 Gridiron Gear Playbook #d /100
    Terrell Owens 10 Topps Black Border #d /55
    Dustin Keller 08 Rookies and Stars Cross Training #d /100
    Vernon Davis 08 Rookies and Stars #d /99
    Willis McGahee 05 EPIX #d /100
    Michael Irvin 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /50
    Ben Roethlisberger 10 Contenders Super Bowl Tickets #d /50
    Matt Ryan 10 Contenders Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Vincent Jackson 11 Plates and Patches #d /100
    Anquan Boldin 11 Absolute Marks of Fame #d /100
    Ryan Mallett 11 Contenders Rookie Playoff Ticket #d /99
    Drew Brees 06 Gridiron Gear #d /100
    Tony Gonzalez 08 Bowman Chrome Orange REF #d /25
    Maurice Jones-Drew 07 Threads Gridiron Kings #d /50
    Ben Roethlisberger 09 Certified #d /100
    Donovan McNabb 10 Rookies and Stars Longevity #d /100
    Terry Bradshaw 09 UD Heroes #d /99
    Tony Romo 09 Topps Unique Unique Unis #d /99
    Jamal Lewis 06 Classics Timeless Tributes #d /100
    LaDainian Tomlinson 06 Classics Monday Night Heroes #d /100
    Chad Johnson 05 Finest Black Refractor #d /99

    Sent you a PM, thanks.

  10. #10
    PM sent to you
    Card Scans:
    Hidden Content

    #ed / RCS / Inserts:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •