One Box of 2012 Bowman Chrome

Hi everyone,

I received my prize today from http://www.sportscarddirect.com/ 's Black Friday promotion, a box of 2012 Bowman Chrome Baseball. I'm not a huge baseball collector so these are for sale only. I have to admit though, I really like the design and quality of these cards. Everything is available so just PM me if you are interested in anything. Here were the more notable hits:

Brett Lawrie RC
    Yu Darvish RC
    Dellin Betances Purple Refractor RC #/199
    Williams Jerez Auto
    Joel Caminero Blue Refractor #/250

Regular Refractors - Wander Ramos, Michael Bourn, Jordan Zimmerman, Adrian Gonzalez, Paul Konerko

All-Star Futures Game - Kyle Lotzkar, Jose Fernandez

Franchise All-Stars - Dylan Bundy/Adam Jones

Once again, thank you to http://www.sportscarddirect.com/ for the free box! Everything is available FS only.

Alex
    Super Collecting:
    Alex Pietrangelo

Hi Alex:

Thank you for sharing your results of the box you won with us and thank you for taking part in the Black Friday offer. It was such a great success for us that we will be doing something similar in the not so distant future so stay tuned.

Darren
    Last edited by gremmett; 12-11-2012 at 11:29 AM.

I am interested in the Jerez Auto. What are you looking for on it, in regular paypal? Thanks.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    I am interested in the Jerez Auto. What are you looking for on it, in regular paypal? Thanks.
    It has already been sold, sorry.
    Super Collecting:
    Alex Pietrangelo

No problem. Thanks for the heads up bud!
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!