Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Back into Basketball collecting!! Looking for Knicks GU and Autos in UNIFORM ONLY!

Hey guys, was out of basketball collecting for a few years but now im back at it after picking up a few boxes over black friday.
    I dont collect a specific player yet (im working on it) but I have always collected NY Knicks GU and Autos in Knicks uniform only so let me know what you have. Would prefer more current team players but id certainly be open to guys like Ewling/Houston/Oakley etc. That being said im not really interested in a bunch of Nate Robinson jersey cards if you get what I mean. So just to be safe show me whatever you have and id be glad to pick and choose what im interested in.

My basketball FT section is a little bare at the moment, most of whats there is what is left over from last time I collected basketball but there is some stuff to work with. So cmb and let me know what you have. thanks!!

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I got some W. Chandler and T. Douglas autos and a Duhon patch all in Knicks uni
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

No real Knicks of the value of the Gilchrist, but if you want to CMB to see if anything interests you for it lmk...thanks
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

FT: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    I got some W. Chandler and T. Douglas autos and a Duhon patch all in Knicks uni
    gonna have to pass on those for now in hopes of getting some currrent Knicks offers, but i may get back to you on the Chandler auto

Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Magnum View Post
    No real Knicks of the value of the Gilchrist, but if you want to CMB to see if anything interests you for it lmk...thanks
    got some nice stuff, but nothing I could use at the moment. thanks

Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Collects: John Starks, Derek Jeter and Eli Manning Auto's I understand you are a dealer and need the cheapest price, but that does not mean I will give away my cards to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jagsfan30 View Post
    cmb for the King, also would be interested in the Shump if you decide to let it go

Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

have a John Wallace auto from 1997 mint if u might be interested, pm me if u do

Quote Originally Posted by naypalm View Post
    have a John Wallace auto from 1997 mint if u might be interested, pm me if u do
    not sure, have a pic?

Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

hey buddy i like the kidd gilchrist, alec burks, and pekovic prestige autos plmk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast