Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (54)
    Country
    See kj34nysports's Items on eBay

Back into Basketball collecting!! Looking for Knicks GU and Autos in UNIFORM ONLY!

Hey guys, was out of basketball collecting for a few years but now im back at it after picking up a few boxes over black friday.
    I dont collect a specific player yet (im working on it) but I have always collected NY Knicks GU and Autos in Knicks uniform only so let me know what you have. Would prefer more current team players but id certainly be open to guys like Ewling/Houston/Oakley etc. That being said im not really interested in a bunch of Nate Robinson jersey cards if you get what I mean. So just to be safe show me whatever you have and id be glad to pick and choose what im interested in.

My basketball FT section is a little bare at the moment, most of whats there is what is left over from last time I collected basketball but there is some stuff to work with. So cmb and let me know what you have. thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I got some W. Chandler and T. Douglas autos and a Duhon patch all in Knicks uni

SCF Rewards
    Country

No real Knicks of the value of the Gilchrist, but if you want to CMB to see if anything interests you for it lmk...thanks
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (54)
    Country

I got some W. Chandler and T. Douglas autos and a Duhon patch all in Knicks uni

gonna have to pass on those for now in hopes of getting some currrent Knicks offers, but i may get back to you on the Chandler auto

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (54)
    Country

No real Knicks of the value of the Gilchrist, but if you want to CMB to see if anything interests you for it lmk...thanks

got some nice stuff, but nothing I could use at the moment. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yanksfan1230's Items on eBay

I would let go of the Bernard king, not the shump

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (54)
    Country

I would let go of the Bernard king, not the shump

cmb for the King, also would be interested in the Shump if you decide to let it go

SCF Rewards
    Country

have a John Wallace auto from 1997 mint if u might be interested, pm me if u do

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (54)
    Country

have a John Wallace auto from 1997 mint if u might be interested, pm me if u do

not sure, have a pic?

BANNED

Country

hey buddy i like the kidd gilchrist, alec burks, and pekovic prestige autos plmk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast