Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Actual Football Stuff FT/FS

I am ONLY interested in HoF autographs, will a strong preference for on-carders.

More stuff, including BKB and BSB can be found in my bucket http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m576/bdrrmaybeft/

Exquisite 8 /20

Favre Auto Jsy /25

Moss Topps RC Auto

Franco Harris Exquisite 01/35

Gates White Whale

Curtis Martin Auto Jersey /20

Manning Boss Hoggs DAMAGED BACK
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

how much on the curtis martin?

thanks.
    Living Life To The Fullest, New York Jets VIP ;)
    PC: Jets, Redskins, Mets, Yanks, Nets, Bart Starr & Paul Hornung, Jim Kelly & Looking For Any Northeastern teams!
    Set PC: 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Football, Baseball, Hockey, Everything Masterpieces!

PM sent. Thank you.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

Still interested in the Favre! I just added a Dan marino on card auto.
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    Still interested in the Favre! I just added a Dan marino on card auto.
    Thanks for checking in! I've actually got a pair of Marinos already, while I'm not opposed to another, I'd like to use the Favre to put towards more important needs.

Interested in the 8 patch. Please CMB. Thanks.
    Want List: 1999 Score Reprint Auto: Irvin, Aikman Topps Archives Auto: Pele
    1997 UD Legends SOTT: Franco Harris, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, Steve Largent
    Topps Tall Boy Mini Autographs: Luck, RGIII, Wilson A&G Auto: Kobayashi, Kate Upton, Koufax, Mays, Aaron
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jml20 View Post
    Interested in the 8 patch. Please CMB. Thanks.
    You have a lot of nice cards, but I didn't see enough I was really interested in for the eight patch. If there is anything else that you are interested in from me, please drop a PM.

cmb for the favre
    Collect Braves, Cowboys and UVA Alums or anything that catches my eye.
    Hidden Content

my cash values for trading come straight from eBay avg sales in last 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by joelewis1982 View Post
    cmb for the favre
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the cards I liked are worth way more than the Favre.

Can you CMB for the Martin & Gates? ALso have a HOF Trade post here with some extra HOF AUtos I have right now.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...s-amp-Chargers
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast