Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Upcoming 2014 BGS Bulk Submission Sign-Up Dates

20 day service for $7 card plus $1 for certified autos.

All dates are subject to change without notice.

Feb. 1-10, 2014

May 1-10, 2014

Sept. 1-10, 2014
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 11-05-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

patiently waiting
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS looking to add to my PAT WHITE Collection!!
    Buying or trading for everything of his, please PM me if you have anything.

Same as we have had 20 days for $6/card non auto $7/card auto

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I'll have the signup thread posted on the 31st. You can submit as many cards a you like. For cards that are serial numbered multiple members can submit the same card for grading. If a card is not serial numbered than only one member can submit that particular card and it's first come first serve to post in the sign up thread.

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    I'll have the signup thread posted on the 31st. You can submit as many cards a you like. For cards that are serial numbered multiple members can submit the same card for grading. If a card is not serial numbered than only one member can submit that particular card and it's first come first serve to post in the sign up thread.
    OK i will be sure to watch for the thread. I have a couple i would like to send in, but dont have enough to do the repeat customer discount.

Dec. 31 - Jan. 14
    Feb. 18 - Mar. 4
    Apr. 8 - Apr. 22
    May 27 - June 10
    July 15 - July 29
    Sep. 2 - Sep. 16
    Oct. 21 - Sep. 4
    Last of the post here is that suppose to be Nov 4?

Yup, fixed it...Thanks

I'm in for Dec. 31 - Jan. 14 :)

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast