Results 21 to 30 of 149
02-08-2013, 07:44 PM #21
02-17-2013, 06:21 PM #22
I'm gonna stick with 20 day for $6. I have a lot of cards. Do we sign up here or will there be a new thread?
02-17-2013, 06:22 PM #23
02-17-2013, 06:24 PM #24
Besides shipping are they any other fees?
02-17-2013, 06:39 PM #25
$6 per card nonm auto
$7 per card for cert. autos
Factor in $3 your share shipping to BGS
Factor in $5 for return shipping from BGS
The above 2 may end up being higher or lower depending on the amount of members in the submission and the total book value of all the cards.
Then shipping back to you, will all depend on ow many cards and if you require insurance, signature etc...
02-17-2013, 08:54 PM #26
02-17-2013, 09:08 PM #27
What about booklets? Same Price? Will I get my cases back?
02-17-2013, 09:28 PM #28
03-07-2013, 01:57 PM #29
Here's some info I'd like to share with everyone..
The following autographed cards/sets MUST go through the JSA/BGS authentication process:
* ALL YEARS Topps Rookie Premiere/Topps Photo Shoot/Topps AFLAC Autographs unless machine serial numbered by Topps
* ALL YEARS Star Pics Autographs (key players)
* ALL YEARS Pro Line Autographs (key players)
* ALL YEARS Scoreboard/Classic/Front Row/Little Sun Autographs of Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Shaquille O'Neal & Kobe Bryant
* ALL YEARS Upper Deck Buyback Autographs that do not have the original UDA Certificate
* 1994 Upper Deck Alex Rodriquez, Mickey Mantle & Ken Griffey Jr. Autographs
* 2001 Fleer Legacy Albert Pujols Autographs
* Signature Rookies Autographs with ONLY a sticker for Authenticity
* 1993 -94 Hoops Magic/Bird Auto
* Fleer Autographs with questionable embossments (1992-93 Scottie Pippin, Tony Gwynn, Steve Young, etc.)
* Fleer Autographs missing factory serial numbering (because of the influx of unsigned blank auto cards due to the Fleer bankruptcy sale)
* Any key player Fleer/Skybox Autographs that were issued without factory-stamped serial numbers, regardless of embossments (including Skybox Autographics)
* Key Non Sport Autos - primarily Inkworks and Topps. Some known fakes include:
Jessica Alba - Dark Angel
Angelina Jolie - Tomb Raider 1 & 2
Several - Harry Potter
Chris Farley - Star Pics SNL
Katie Holmes - Batman Begins
Besides specific cards on this list, BGS reserves the right to refer any autographed card to JSA/BGS service if there are questionable aspects to that particular card.
This list pretty much remains the same unless a certain set or card begins to have a lot of counterfits pop up.
03-07-2013, 02:00 PM #30
where did you find that, couldn't find that on the bgs site at all