Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country

Pysched for the September submission! Woohoo!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Is it Monday yet??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ssumms's Items on eBay

Hello, I have never used the group submission process before. Do you allow the minimum grade to slab process, and if so, what is the cost? I understand this minimum grade process is not advertised but is available during a group submission. Thanks for your help.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Sorry I don't as I try to keep this sub as simple as possible.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See michaeldang97's Items on eBay

are cards sent in to the BGS slabbed w/ the regular 20 point system or raw graded?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

They are sent in raw to be graded

SCF Rewards
    Country

so when we get the card back graded will it be the Slabbed version or the Raw Card version?
    Screen Shot 2014-12-27 at 11.05.39 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-12-27 at 11.05.46 AM.png

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It will be slabbed. I believe the only time you get the raw card preview is when they are set up at shows and you choose that option, but I could be wrong. Everything we get back is slabbed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay, just a couple more questions :)
    Would the pic below count as card savers?

If i'm reading it correct, all cards that I'll submit (autos) will be $8, non-numbered cards are subject to only 1 submission in the whole group, and the signup for the next submission will begin on December 31st? Also, we cover the shipping right?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Okay, just a couple more questions :)
    Would the pic below count as card savers?

If i'm reading it correct, all cards that I'll submit (autos) will be $8, non-numbered cards are subject to only 1 submission in the whole group, and the signup for the next submission will begin on December 31st? Also, we cover the shipping right?

Yes those look like the right holders. Some use them, some don't. Just don't expect your holders back no matter what you send them in.

Yes, if a card is not serial numbered then only one of them can be sent in. If you're the sender then you can send in multiple however.

The next sign up is Feb1-10.

Yes each member covers shipping your own cards and payment to me in the form of cash, check, mo. You are also responsible for paying your shipping back to you Shipping to and from BGS is covered by each member and each member pays the same. How much will that be can't be determined until after the submission as the combined BV for insurance has a factor as well as the more members that join offsets the cost. Over the past several years it's ranged from $4-5 per member up to $10-12 per member.

So basically broken down:

However many cards you send in x$7 or $8 respectively.
    Shipping the cards and payment to me. Costs depends on how you ship to me.
    Your share/cost to ship to BGS and back from BGS. Range $4-5 to $10-12.
    Your return shipping costs to you. Will be determined by your final card count as well if you want insurance, return sig etc.
    Return shipping options to you range from padded mailer (up to 3 cards, depending on thickness), to small or medium flat rate priority boxes.

Hopefully I covered everything for you and it makes sense.

A few FYI, we do not do minimum grades in this sub.
    Oversized, larger than 4x5 or booklet cards are an extra $8 for the oversized slab.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast