Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(47)
    Country
    See dre2112's Items on eBay

Is the July 1-10 submission still happening? I noticed it's striked through.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Is the July 1-10 submission still happening? I noticed it's striked through.

It has been cancelled.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Sorry to do this to any that has been waiting for the September submission but I need to cancel. Closing on a house at the end of August and with the move and having to get my current condo leased, and add in my son starting at a new school there is no way I can fit it in. Good news is that if I am in the position to do so I will start at the beginning of next year and hopefully get more in than I usually do.

Roger

SCF Rewards
    Country

When is the next scheduled BGS Grading submission that you have planned? I am interested in submitting a few cards.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Feb. 2016

When is the next scheduled BGS Grading submission that you have planned? I am interested in submitting a few cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, thanks. Do you know what the pricing would be for each card to be graded?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ok, thanks. Do you know what the pricing would be for each card to be graded?

If they give me the same pricing as always then $7/card non auto & $8/card cert. auto

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi Roger,

Hope things are going well with the new house.

I know it's been suggested before, but with PSA seeming to be the preferred option for vintage card grading, would there be interest in a group submission through PSA? I know that it's quite expensive, at least for one person sending cards in. I am guessing it would be at least a few dollars more per card but maybe there would be enough interest in doing that.

Thanks,
    Mike

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi Roger,

Hope things are going well with the new house.

I know it's been suggested before, but with PSA seeming to be the preferred option for vintage card grading, would there be interest in a group submission through PSA? I know that it's quite expensive, at least for one person sending cards in. I am guessing it would be at least a few dollars more per card but maybe there would be enough interest in doing that.

Thanks,
    Mike

I've looked into it before and if I remember correctly one has to have a membership to sen in cards? I believe it was around $100 just for that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bgggg2001's Items on eBay

Is this still U.S. Only or do you know if there is a Canadian version couldn't find it if there was.

thanks

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast