Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finishing old Artifacts Base Sets. Help ?

Hey guys: Need these set killers:

2009-10 Artifacts: 4 - 14 - 91

Will offer... pretty much anything in return that's palatable. I really don't care about "BV"; I'm just a guy that likes to collect cards because... I like to collect cards.
    Last edited by RustedFox; 01-22-2013 at 06:35 PM. Reason: List Updated. Almost there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Doctor is in the house!! Free bump for a great trader...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

I have these

11/12- 9
    09/10- 15,38,50,91

I collect Jeff Skinner, Eric Staal, Matt Duchene, Paul Stastny or whatever else you think these cards are worth? I'm sure we can work something out so just PM me and let me know, Brad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doctor is BACK in the house ! (After a bit of a hiatus) Ready for the joke? Listen up, all my Canadian homies...

So, I moved from Toledo, OH to Sarasota, FL. Figured I'd move somewhere just a touch warmer. Toledo is just south of Detroit by 45 minutes, and we were basically "just across the lake" from Canada. We had our share of Canadian transplants in Toledo-land. I thought I was moving "away" from Canada, and that I'd not have as many folks to talk hockey with.

I was wrong.

Now that winter's here (and all the snowbirds have come down to their "other" homes)... the greater Tampa Bay area is known by its other name: "Ottawa South". I went to WalMart late last night to get some essentials (gatorade, red wine, blaster box of 12/13 Score), and one look at the license plates in the parking lot tells the whole tale... "New York", "Massachusetts", "Maine", "Ontario", "Ontario", "Ontario", "Ontario", "Ontario", "New Brunswick".

Anyone who says "Tampa Bay isn't a hockey market" is dead wrong.

Thanks for the free bump, amigo.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    See Zuback's Items on eBay

I hope you got my pm as I am to help you with 98% of what you need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM returned, brother.

Its a good morning for tradin' cards... WHOOO !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump. Almost there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump. Need three moar cards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi,
    I have all 3 cards that you need. If you are interested, the link to my want list is below. Please take a look and PM me with a trade offer.
    Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM'ed. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast