Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBroncos1818 View Post
    Just did. Will send when payment is sent. Thanks for the easy deal!
    You have to send first you have no feedback. Am I right?
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  2. #22
    I have to send first on a money deal? How's that fair?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBroncos1818 View Post
    I have to send first on a money deal? How's that fair?
    You are making a deal with an established trader on here whereas you have no feedback and therefore no merit on this site yet.
    Always looking for Devils and Eagles autos you may have!
    Also looking for Kenny Britt autos!
    Hidden Content

  4. #24
    Rules say you send first on any transaction until you reach 20 positive feedback. Paypal goods is protected so you may find some people willing to pay first, others not so much.
    WTB Resell Lots! 2011-2012 RC Autos/RPAs/Patches
    If I'm trading up I will give you more value, If I'm trading down I expect to get more value.
    Hidden Content

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ers_Bulls_Swag View Post
    Rules say you send first on any transaction until you reach 20 positive feedback. Paypal goods is protected so you may find some people willing to pay first, others not so much.
    Ok. Thanks for the info guys!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBroncos1818 View Post
    I have to send first on a money deal? How's that fair?
    yes, what above members have said
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

    My Bucket: Hidden Content

  7. #27
    Thanks for calling me established zas667, appreciate it. Usually, I am called much worse.

  8. #28
    Guys, I think I'm done. Thanks wisportsnut77, we'll talk tomorrow about our deal. Thanks for looking fellas!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by wisportsnut77 View Post
    Thanks for calling me established zas667, appreciate it. Usually, I am called much worse.
    Oh No me too..... lol

    I'd do 10.01 on the Dareus
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  10. #30

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •