Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (6)
    Country
    See slugger508's Items on eBay

WTB: Roethlisberger autograph

I am in need of a Roethlisberger pack certified autograph in the $50 range. No Press Pass or Sage, must be a Steelers auto.

Please post a pic and a price.

Thank you!!
    TROY

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

for $50 it will be hard to do that on here
    anyway good luck

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (6)
    Country
    See slugger508's Items on eBay

I know I'm limited on a what I can buy for $50 to $60 but I know there are a few out there. I figured I would make some posts on some forums to see if anything is out there. I am looking for a girl I know and she wants one for her kid for Christmas. I had Wallace, Brown, and Sanders for her, but no Bens. I did tell her it would be kind of hard to get one for that price, but you never know.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (141)
    Country

i know i'm limited on a what i can buy for $50 to $60 but i know there are a few out there. I figured i would make some posts on some forums to see if anything is out there. I am looking for a girl i know and she wants one for her kid for christmas. I had wallace, brown, and sanders for her, but no bens. I did tell her it would be kind of hard to get one for that price, but you never know.

your right your never know my friend goodluck tho >>.bee