Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My last major sale thread!

I'm not leaving the hobby, but at the end of this, I will only have a few Gilbert Perreault's and my 2 Dominion sets that I'm working on left.

There are number of reasons for this, I'll spare you the read because most of you probably don't care.

Anyhow, I'm in the process of scanning all of the cards that I will be looking to move. Over the next few days, I will be adding most everything. I will finish out with a listing of cards that I'll be looking to sell for a $1 a card (shipping not included).

All of the cards will be in my bucket. I'm looking to sell at this point, but I will look at trades in which I can fill in my 2010-11 Dominion Set needs only at this point! Any other trade offers will not be accepted, sorry.

Sample of a few cards that are available:

I have not started the pricing process on these cards. If you have interest in any card(s) in my bucket, please let me know and I'll get you pricing. This is not a fire-sale by any means, but my believe my prices will be fair and I'm open to fair discussions on the card.

Link --> http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/b...rds/?start=all

Please note, any one thinking about a bulk purchase, I'm not ready to look at those types of offers, at least not until I am finished scanning and possibly not until 2013.

Thanks for the look
    Scott
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 12-08-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

1 card moved... hundreds left to go.

if you are looking for something, ask me. Worse I'll tell you is I don't have it.

Thanks
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

Is the Bossy still available?
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

yes it is
    ---

Bossy Letter sold.

more cards to be scanner later tonight
    ---

Double post... sorry
    ---

never got around to scanning last night... will be scanning about 100+ cards tonight after Bills/Rams.
    ---

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (21) Trader Retreat

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'll be looking for Blues after the FB game. :)
    I'm fdgowin all over the internet.

Here's my trade Page - Hidden Content
    trade bucket - Hidden Content
    but if you don''t see what you''re looking for, ask.

Quote Originally Posted by fdgowin View Post
    I'll be looking for Blues after the FB game. :)
    before I scan everything, I'll shoot you a list/scans of Blues I have available
    ---

interess for lemieux letter how much you sell it
    352/6258 Lemieux PC 279/3303 Crosby PC
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast