Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    since I have had a few inquiries on the Lemieux - 1st person that comes up with $85/dlvd takes it
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Interested in FLyers, Red Wings & Shanahan. Also interested in both International Showdown cards.
    Last edited by mq13; 12-09-2012 at 06:30 PM.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises, Enforcers Both Series, 11-12 Broad Street Boys, 12-13 Motown Madness, 13-14 Lord Stanley's Mug
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List:Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mq13 View Post
    Interested in FLyers, Red Wings & Shanahan.
    that might be a bit to pull and scan

PM incoming
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

Interested in prices on these:

JVR NHL Ink
    Dustin Brown prime auto
    Manon Rheaume
    LOOKING FOR:
    The Cup Limited Logos & Ultimate Premium Patches (all years) of all Leaf players
    Hard Signed Autos (SPA SOTT, Ultimate Signatures)
    Ian White cards that I don't have --- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content --- Hidden Content

pm sent

updating the bucket now
    ---

more sold last night/this morning - i am behind in scanning... more was added last night
    ---

i'm behind on scanning and requests via PM.... i'm home today and plan to use this time to catch up a bit, especially this afternoon.

ttt
    ---

more cards added into the bucket today
    ---

I am starting the process of getting most everything ready for eBay listings (BIN/BO and Auction) - whatever is left on 12/30/12 is heading to up there.

I plan on finishing the scanning next week. If you are interested in something, please let me know, but I ask that you at least stay in communication with me. I'd rather get a message telling me no than a non-response.

edit --> I have started to add the Gilbert Perreaut cards here http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/b...uff/?start=all
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 12-13-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    ---

bump
    ---

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast