Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Our TTM Success w/ Scans!!

Just Getting started with my son doing some TTM. Here's what we got so far and ton's still out!! Only things that were not scanned is the 5x7 photo signed by Bob Lilly and Mack Brown sent my son and I a 8x10 photo signed and personalized to us both!... This may be a stupid question but can anyone tell me what the Ps. 23 is on the Oddibe ! My sons card has Ps.27???? dont have any clue what this means!

[/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Oregon Ducks New York Giants
    Twitter: @Frogsplash Instagram:

The ps 27 represents a bible verse. He signs all his stuff with one believe it or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Pittsburgh Steelers

Nice start!
    When did you send out to boggs and how long did you wait for return?

Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country

The ps 27 represents a bible verse. He signs all his stuff with one believe it or not.

That what I was thinking it might be but then I thought naahhh cant be ! But guess it could be LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice start!
    When did you send out to boggs and how long did you wait for return?

Matt

I sent the boggs out mid Oct. and got it back 11/8 ... We just resent an 8x10 to him 12/7 cant wait to get it back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today the mail man brought only 1 TTM From Jeff George sent 2 got 2 back signed one to me and one to my son plus he included 3 cards of his own with a preprinted auto on back .. i will take scan later

SCF Rewards
    Country

[/IMG]