Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

im also a LSU collector. i havent wrote to mauck yet.but, i have wrote to many other players that are doctors or own their own business at the establishment. all former LSU players have responded back to me .

SCF Rewards
    Country

i've done it. same success rate as c/o home. some sign, some dont. if the business has a website and I can find the players email, i'll send a permission email first.

Yeah, the permission email would have been a good idea. I'll try that if I ever need to send to another business. Thanks for the help everyone, I sent the card out on Monday. I'll update if/when I get a reply.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

A few years ago I got fromer OU Heisman trophy winning QB Jason White care of his place of work.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, thanks for the help guys, got the card back today! My first success! I was way more excited than I anticipated being. Gotta get to sending some more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

wow, thanks for the help guys, got the card back today! My first success! I was way more excited than I anticipated being. Gotta get to sending some more.

Be careful as this hobby can be addicting! First it is a request or two. Then you are burning through a few books of stamps a month. Then you really get hooked and you are dropping 300 letters out to baseball Spring Training! Trust me it sounds crazy, but it can happen. After thousands of requests and returns you come back to reality and ask yourself what you are going to do with all these signed cards!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12