Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    needed, the following 11-12 upperdeck young guns and canvas.

    236 eric gustaffson and canvas
    232 eric gryba
    222 brendan nash
    221 raphael diaz
    493 simon depres and the canvas.

    Priority will go to those who have all 7 of these cards. Need them by sat december 15th so prefer somebody in the us as well. Please pm me with a price for the cards im looking to pay ebay prices so please be reasonable.

  2. #2
    I have a Gustaffson Canvas and a 222 Nash - both are pretty cheap on eBay...$8 dlvd and I can mail today (Sat) if we get a deal done. PayPal gift preferred - PM to let me know - thanks!

    Paul

    P.S. #232 is Erik Condra, not Eric Gryba
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

  3. #3
    have all the YGs that you've listed:
    221-222-232-236-493 (total BV$38)
    will do dlvd for $16 paypal. PM works best, thanks

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallinator View Post
    I have a Gustaffson Canvas and a 222 Nash - both are pretty cheap on eBay...$8 dlvd and I can mail today (Sat) if we get a deal done. PayPal gift preferred - PM to let me know - thanks!

    Paul

    P.S. #232 is Erik Condra, not Eric Gryba

    will you do five delivered for just the canvas?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gummer11 View Post
    have all the YGs that you've listed:
    221-222-232-236-493 (total BV$38)
    will do dlvd for $16 paypal. PM works best, thanks

    ok whats your paypal address, let me see if my buddy will let me use his paypal. Whats your paypal address just incase he says yes.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 84c4vette View Post
    will you do five delivered for just the canvas?
    I can do $5 for the canvas if you are OK with PWE shipping (will be secure in top loader and team bag) but it will be $6 for padded envelope.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallinator View Post
    I can do $5 for the canvas if you are OK with PWE shipping (will be secure in top loader and team bag) but it will be $6 for padded envelope.


    thats fine, can i mail you cash? if so post it up!

  8. #8
    Cash is fine, deal is posted...once confirmed I'll get the card in the mail. Thanks!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •