Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    One change I would like to see is accumulated points dropped off after a certain amount of time. Seems you can get a really good rep and years of service on this site, but can still be banned after the accumulation of points over several years. How hard would it be to have an automatic point drop if someone has behaved for a period of time?
    2010 Topps Platinum Football SuperCollector
    Colt McCoy SuperCollector
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyjoe View Post
    One change I would like to see is accumulated points dropped off after a certain amount of time. Seems you can get a really good rep and years of service on this site, but can still be banned after the accumulation of points over several years. How hard would it be to have an automatic point drop if someone has behaved for a period of time?
    Most infraction points do drop off. Only serious infractions have points that don't expire.

Quote Originally Posted by marinocollector View Post
    I feel the Mods on this site have no idea how they can attract new members,nor how to treat current members. Its more than obvious with the continuous drop in traffic. I feel its a shame the people who "govern" this site are not more in tune with who traffics and frequents these boards.
    I think this a broad statement and simply isn't true.......I spend a lot of time thinking about how to make the site better and attract people everyday. The traffic on this site has grown as evidenced by the slow response times. It means we keep needing gti upgrade due to high traffic. That being said please give us feedback if you think that something could be useful in making the site better for everyone. Because the rules are enforced, does not mean that we do notknowhow to govern the site.
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content (Use this first because it's just better!!)
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

This is exactly why I wouldn't want to moderate on this site anymore,too many tattletales that report the slightest of infractions.As moderators the guys on this site have no choice but to take action on reported posts,I am sure it's nothing personal they are just doing things in the best interest of the site.

You actually made an agreemant with me, for the trade below. You said you would post it up. I have been trying to contact you then I read this thread. I'm new to this forum but that might have something to do with the suspension?? Here was the trade you said you would post.

[QUOTE=tjenkins]I have been out of town, sorry about the delay for responding. Would you do this trade??

My 2012 Topps Chrome Camo Refractors:
    #69 Matt Forte (Bears) 425/499
    #167 Fred Jackson (Bills) 164/499
    #192 Nick Toon RC (Saints) 147/499
    #196 Billy Winn RC (Browns) #484/499

For your:
    Harrison Smith Pink RC
    Jared Allen Orange
    Matt Kalil Xfractor RC
    Greg Childs Black RC
    Riley Reiff Purple RC

[QUOTE=rickysigai][QUOTE=tjenkins]First of all I cannot find my Adrian Peterson Camo (I have doubles of Orange but not Camo) so at this point it is off my list of traders for camos, sorry, but I do have the rest. Secondly from your list of Vikings I need:

Harrison Smith Pink RC
    Jared Allen Orange
    Matt Kalil Xfractor RC
    Christain Ponder Xfractor
    Greg Childs Black
    Riley Reiff Purple

yup ill post it

this has happened to me in the past, like if someone is intrested in one of my cards, then I would go to the thread and say something like "Calvin Johnson Patch might be gone" and it has gotten me suspended for a few days, which sucked because I couldn't contact the guy and then he wasn't intrested when I got back

To the OP -

Just being the Devil's advocate here, no beef with a bump! - You could've just modified the original posting to read that they're pending.

I had to send first I sent a guy a bunch of football and baseball codes and never heard from the guy again and the dispute guy said i was wrong for doing that. So I took it upon myself to handle it my way. I know Im gonna loose more money but I wasnt to teach this clown a lesson. He screwed me but it was my fault. On here.

Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    I think this a broad statement and simply isn't true.......I spend a lot of time thinking about how to make the site better and attract people everyday. The traffic on this site has grown as evidenced by the slow response times. It means we keep needing gti upgrade due to high traffic. That being said please give us feedback if you think that something could be useful in making the site better for everyone. Because the rules are enforced, does not mean that we do notknowhow to govern the site.
    I understand where you are coming from, but I think my biggest issue with some of the mods here is the enforcement of EVERY rule down to a T with some members. I got suspended for PM harassment and cursing but the member who reported me was guilty of the same thing, but nothing happened to him. I know I am a newer member and I am very outspoken and often rub people the wrong way but don't feel I should get points for things that others don't because I speak my mind and am not shy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    This is exactly why I wouldn't want to moderate on this site anymore,too many tattletales that report the slightest of infractions.As moderators the guys on this site have no choice but to take action on reported posts,I am sure it's nothing personal they are just doing things in the best interest of the site.
    There more tattletales on here then in a 1st grade classroom full of candy and toys.

Its all in who you know or who you are on both forums.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast