Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70
  1. #21
    I feel like half the mods are corrupt on this site...and yes, I do have evidence and backing of this, but it would be like 100 pages long...

  2. #22
    Not even trying to cause anything, just honest...maybe cut down on some mods? Idk.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by RG3NFL View Post
    I feel like half the mods are corrupt on this site...and yes, I do have evidence and backing of this, but it would be like 100 pages long...
    Quote Originally Posted by RG3NFL View Post
    Not even trying to cause anything, just honest...maybe cut down on some mods? Idk.
    I'd love to see the short version of this. I'm in the mood for some laughing

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenEvi1 View Post
    I understand where you are coming from, but I think my biggest issue with some of the mods here is the enforcement of EVERY rule down to a T with some members. I got suspended for PM harassment and cursing but the member who reported me was guilty of the same thing, but nothing happened to him. I know I am a newer member and I am very outspoken and often rub people the wrong way but don't feel I should get points for things that others don't because I speak my mind and am not shy about it.



    There more tattletales on here then in a 1st grade classroom full of candy and toys.
    What the level of punishment is stems from if you've had anything in your past and how many times you've done it. If you need clarification on the levels or anything, just LMK.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    What the level of punishment is stems from if you've had anything in your past and how many times you've done it. If you need clarification on the levels or anything, just LMK.

    this is the way of the world. its not always popular, but its fair considering the amount of people dealt with. its not set up as a dictatorship lol
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    this is the way of the world. its not always popular, but its fair considering the amount of people dealt with. its not set up as a dictatorship lol
    For sure, even if it's mutual combat or a similar offense....if it's one person's 2nd time and the other's 4th time....Things will differ.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    i'd love to see the short version of this. I'm in the mood for some laughing

    k.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    For sure, even if it's mutual combat or a similar offense....if it's one person's 2nd time and the other's 4th time....Things will differ.
    i would love to see the dossier you guys have on me lolol
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

  9. #29
    Cause i had to send first i sent this clown a bunch of baseball and football codes and he fell off the face of michigan. i opened a dispute against him and the dispute manager said i was wrong for doing that. if that would have been a moderator that sent codes it would not have ended like that at all. It cost me more money but im doing what i got to do to get him in some kind of trouble.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    What the level of punishment is stems from if you've had anything in your past and how many times you've done it. If you need clarification on the levels or anything, just LMK.
    You're about the only one I would personally deal with in regards to issues I have on the site. I've spoken to you previous times and you've always been very professional in our dealings. I am not saying I didn't deserve the suspensions but I feel the other party should have been too. Guess it all comes down to money, like it does everywhere else in the world. I feel like mods on a lot of sites can be bought if a member spends a lot of money on their particular site.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •