Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaGophers View Post
    Cause i had to send first i sent this clown a bunch of baseball and football codes and he fell off the face of michigan. i opened a dispute against him and the dispute manager said i was wrong for doing that. if that would have been a moderator that sent codes it would not have ended like that at all. It cost me more money but im doing what i got to do to get him in some kind of trouble.
    I'm not sure what you would suggest we do... Hire the FBI to investigate or personally fly out to Michigan and start a man hunt. I'm sorry you got taken. I think we all have at some point in our online experiences. When I was a new member here, I got taken when I was MSF and the other member had nothing to prove they sent their end. His excuses included his PO didn't give receipts and he didnt do DC on anything under 400. End result.... I got nothing and lost a couple hundred in SV. Will I ever deal with that guy again (who is still a member)? No thanks
    Last edited by bradyfanatic1224; 01-10-2013 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    I'm not sure what you would suggest we do... Hire the FBI to investigate or personally fly out to Michigan and start a man hunt. I'm sorry you got taken. I think we all have at some point in our online experiences. When I was a new member here, I got taken when I was MSF and the other member had nothing to prove they sent their end. His excuses included his PO didn't give receipts and he didnt do DC on anything under 400. End result.... I got nothing and lost a couple hundred in SV. Will I ever deal with that guy again (who is still a member)? No thanks
    how do u become a mod? did you get approached or did you request it? also who founded this site

Quote Originally Posted by RG3NFL View Post
    how do u become a mod? did you get approached or did you request it? also who founded this site
    You can apply if you are interested. You need to find a mod in whatever section you like and ask them for an application. I got approached but it happens both ways.

no just wondering how i was in the wrong. nobody could explain how i was in the wrong. even the expert that calls himself the dispute mamager. going by these so called rules yall provide.

no just wondering how i was in the wrong. nobody could explain how i was in the wrong. even the expert that calls himself the dispute mamager. going by these so called rules yall provide.
    Do you have a link to the trade?

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Ok I like this site. I've meet a lot of nice people, made friends , added awsome cards to my collection , ect.., ect... I have a real bad taste in my mouth now. I've been suspended before for foul language. Which is crazy because I would use the first letter and then $&@+~ symbols for the others. They told me it was a kid friendly site so I was cool with that. Then I got suspended for 8 hour bumping. Then again for 8 hour bumping.
    Here's how it went down. I don't consider myself a trouble maker, I try to help new people , I'm active , I'm even doing the secrete Santa. I would like to think I'm a good board member and add to this place. So I made a topps chrome thread with all my ref, gu, ect... So I get a pm saying """ I would like to buy all the gu maybe 10 cards and 2 ref gu. I 100% want the reg gu and maybe the ref gu as well. Ill pm you in a hour or so and let you know.""" So I'm like cool I can make a big sale and get rid of them all in one shot. So I post on my thread GU PENDING. And that got me suspended for 3 days. WOW . Sad part was the guy pm ed about buying my gu, and in less than a hour wanted to buy them all and made the sale thread in the trade manager. So I was just telling people instead of getting post or Pms about the gu , that their probably gone. I 100% think that was not out of the line at all and 100% a abuse of mod power. I don't know if the mod doesn't like me, has it out for me. But I would like to hear from eveyone. I really feel bad for my secrete Santa guys. Again I'm sorry but don't feel I did anything wrong.
    Since you chose to air this publicly I will respond publicly. You were not suspended for bumping, you were suspended for bumping for the 3rd time in 9 months. When someone insist on breaking a rule over and over in spite of warnings they get suspended. Also, the infraction you received was a minor 3 point one which is not enough to cause a suspension. You were suspended because you have other infractions for bumping and language that resulted in an accumulation of points that caused a suspension.

I have no problem with you personally and you seem to be a pretty cool guy, but you need to be realistic. When you get a warning and then an infraction for bumping and then turn around and do it again you should not be surprised aat the result.

Same thing for language. The rules clearly state that innapropriate language or attempts to get around the language filter by substituting numbers or symbols is prohibited.

Section 8.02 Using symbols to represent letters or to cover letters/words is not permitted either as the words are easy to decipher. This includes any attempt to work around our foul word filter or using abbreviations for foul words.
    I had to send first I sent a guy a bunch of football and baseball codes and never heard from the guy again and the dispute guy said i was wrong for doing that. So I took it upon myself to handle it my way. I know Im gonna loose more money but I wasnt to teach this clown a lesson. He screwed me but it was my fault. On here.
    Its all in who you know or who you are on both forums.
    Same thing. You insist on airing this publicly after having it discussed with you privately, so I will respond in the same manner. You listed digital codes in the trade manager. The rules CLEARLY state that deals where nothing is actually sent thru the mail can not be posted in the trade manager.

Section 6.15 Deals involving trades where neither party sends anything through the mail (other than a form of monetary payment) cannot be posted in the Trade Manager.
    Since it can't be posted in the trade manager it can't be disputed. It isn't a "who you know" issue, it's a "you didn't read and understand the rules" issue.

I feel like half the mods are corrupt on this site...and yes, I do have evidence and backing of this, but it would be like 100 pages long...
    I would be very interested to see proof that half of the mods on this site are corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    i would love to see the dossier you guys have on me lolol
    It's a novel LOL

Some are approached like I was, some join when we have a need.

It was explained to you how you were "in the wrong" before. You might want to actually read the rules before claiming that you were not in the wrong and that mods don't know what they are talking about.
    Last edited by duane1969; 01-10-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

like i stated if it would have been one of the moderators or a close friend that sent it like i did everything would have been different.

why you think this clown has not posted anything since. cause he is michigan trash.
    Last edited by MinnesotaGophers; 01-10-2013 at 11:28 AM.

like i stated if it would have been one of the moderators or a close friend that sent it like i did everything would have been different.
    That is not true. Staff members have been removed from staff, suspended and even banned for bad trades. We apply the same rules to everyone. We do not allow codes to be posted in the trade manager because emailing codes does not qualify as a trade that proves you are dependable or trustworthy in trading, buying or selling cards. The dispute team does not work trade issues that do not comply with site rules, period. Do not blame the staff because you didn't bother to read and understand the rules. Do not be disrespectful of staff because you think that the rules that apply to everyone else should not apply to you.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

why you think this clown has not posted anything since. cause he is michigan trash.
    This coming from someone who has stated that they would cause physical harm on someone for scamming. That's a very stand up gesture.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast