Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling/ Trading: Crown Royale Silhouette Louis Leblanc /99

I am looking to sell / trade My silhouette of Louis Leblanc (Image is in my bucket under Leblanc Silhouette). If you are interested please jut make an offer and not ask me what I want for it. You know the book value ( $150 ) Give me a reasonable offer. As for trade bait I'm looking to get Dominik Hasek. I have a lot of his cards so just let me know what you have and we will go from there cheers. Also take a look aat my other thread as I am looking for a 05/06 SPx #98 Hasek Flashback Fabrics Auto!!

Check My Bucket: Hidden Content Bucket Update

ive got a pretty dirty itg dom.hasek its a auto stick some decent colour in the stick portion. lmk if that interests you.
    bucket :Hidden Content
    looking for 07 08 artifacts parralel rookies. lmk what u got. tonnes of cards if u want something particular ask and ill let you kno what i got

Yes I am interested going to need a pic though. otherwise bump!

Do you have a better scan of it? I am interested in it for sure. Here's a Hasek I have #/10. Let me know if it is of interest. I'll have to take a look and see what else I have.

Bump!

Bump!

bump!

I collect Jake Gardiner, Gilmour, Keon, Don Cherry, J Bernier Rask and Ben Bishop rcs, 03/04 Premier Jersey & Patches, 05/06 UD Ult Signature 08/09 SPA SOTT autos (wantlist)Hidden Content , 10-11 UD 20 Retro's, 11-12, 12-13, 13-14 UD CanvasHidden Content Tags: Hidden Content

Bump!

Bump!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast