Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

!* Looking for oilers and capitals - Ovechkin, Hall, Eberle, Backstrom + many more *!

Hi
    I'm looking for almost any and all autographs, jerseys and patches of Edmonton Oilers and Washington capitals. Players can be like:

Ovechkin
    Backstrom
    Kolzig
    Hall
    Eberle
    Paajarvi
    Gagner
    Hemsky

+ anyone else.
    If you have entire capitals or oilers collection - let me know, we can discuss complete deal even with base and inserts/RCs.

Mostly interested in bigger deals or deals on higher end cards, but also can use lot of lower end jerseys and autos.

GREAT CHANCE TO CLEAN YOUR SPACE FROM COMMON JERSEY AND AUTOS OF THESE TEAMS!
    Looking for:
    1) Larionov, Fedorov, Selanne, Malkin, Mogilny, Bure, Pechurski (pens goalie), + Kharlamov, Tretiak, Maltsev, Mikhailov, Myshkin, Mylnikov, Krutov and all the rest team-USSR. Mostly #d/10 and less, especially 1/1 !
    2) 06-07 ITG International Ice dual auto Ovechkin-Malkin
    - PAYING FINDER'S FEE !

hey dude.. i have a paajarvi FW auto /99 in mint condition!!!

Last edited by Blmdear; 12-08-2012 at 04:53 PM.
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

hey man, u should look here
    www.washingtoncapitals.co.nr
    i have thousands of capitals cards, all for sale in all directories. lmk

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have cup foundations patch /10 of paajarvi the bottom corner isnt 100% but feel free to check it out in my buckets shoot me a pm
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

PM hs been sent!
    Looking for:
    1) Larionov, Fedorov, Selanne, Malkin, Mogilny, Bure, Pechurski (pens goalie), + Kharlamov, Tretiak, Maltsev, Mikhailov, Myshkin, Mylnikov, Krutov and all the rest team-USSR. Mostly #d/10 and less, especially 1/1 !
    - PAYING FINDER'S FEE !

PM has been sent
    Looking for:
    - PAYING FINDER'S FEE !

anyone else?
    Looking for:
    - PAYING FINDER'S FEE !

I've got a 12-13 black diamond quad ruby of ovi plus plenty of base.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming or pending/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast