Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nice hit on the helmet but I hate redemption's I've seen plenty of Richardson's cards on Ebay so not sure why this wasn't in the box.
    always looking for Panthers...

JUST UPDATED BUCKET 3/19/2012
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jasonluckydog17 View Post
    Nice hit on the helmet but I hate redemption's I've seen plenty of Richardson's cards on Ebay so not sure why this wasn't in the box.
    How could they fit a full sized helmet in the box?
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

I have heard of a jack in the box but never a Richardson in a box LOL JK. I am calling Topps Monday to get more details. Hopefully I can get some form of written proof about this and availability if the helmet is ready to ship.

If I have to pay for shipping I rather just sell the redemption.
    Lon

incredible hit! Congrats!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

So I called topps multiple times today. They couldn't tell me the value because it is a full sized auto helmet. Apparently according to toppscards (topps twitter account) it is from the rookie photo shoot. I also find out today it is a 1/1! I also called beckett to see if and how I can appear in beckett. More on that later if anything develops. Most likely I will be looking for a quick sale of it after I get the info to beckett. Anyone got an idea of what it could sell for? I have seen Richardson 1/1 auto cards go over $1,000 but with this being a 1/1 helmet how can anyone appraise it?

Lon

Maybe your best bet would be list it as a live auction starting at 1,000? I'm not sure how to work that.
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

That would be sweet to get! Post a pic if and when you get it.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

nice hit lon
    Hidden Content
    Main Bucket:Hidden Content
    Cards For Trade Sorted By Team Photobucket has limited tags to 20 photos per tag. FAIL
    Link to my PC --> Hidden Content

That's incredible! I think you've got to at least see this thing before you sell it!
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

Dude, that is awesome. Great haul man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast