mark scheifele. titanium rc 55/55 whats a fair value

So I have this card and cant decide to trade or sell. Being its 55/55 what kinda value would you put on it. Open to opinions
    Phil

Check Ebay completed listings. Add $5 for the unique number.

From my experiences a jersey number can change the price a lot...I think a lot more then 5$.

Lol yeah a bit more than. 5. And I don't trade flea bay value. Thus the opinions thanks
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by evilcise1234 View Post
    From my experiences a jersey number can change the price a lot...I think a lot more then 5$.
    than

There's a couple Schiefele collectors here on the boards, once they see this I'm sure they'll be able to help out.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

I've seen two on another trade site go for $50.00, and $55.00, respectively.

Put it on ebay up for bids and let the Scheifele collectors with deep pockets go after it, i know i paid trough the roof for my James Neal gold rainbow 18/18, im pretty sure it fill fetch a lot more than 5$ over the others.

Cant remember is name but there is a Titanium set builder that will pay you a week vacation down south for jersey numbered Titanium rookies.
    08/09 Ultimate Autographed Rookie patch /25 set builder. 40/41 , ( 40/40? )
    Need: Boychuk, Okposo* Ultimate rookie auto patch /25
    Collecting James Neal and High End rookie cards

this^ if you want to get the most $$ for your card.

Im more likely to trade that sell I know what the base one is selling for j would assume 75 would be a fair price. But was really looking more for a trade value. And thank you for all opinions
    Phil