mark scheifele. titanium rc 55/55 whats a fair value

So I have this card and cant decide to trade or sell. Being its 55/55 what kinda value would you put on it. Open to opinions
    Phil

Check Ebay completed listings. Add $5 for the unique number.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

From my experiences a jersey number can change the price a lot...I think a lot more then 5$.

Lol yeah a bit more than. 5. And I don't trade flea bay value. Thus the opinions thanks
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by evilcise1234 View Post
    From my experiences a jersey number can change the price a lot...I think a lot more then 5$.
    than
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

There's a couple Schiefele collectors here on the boards, once they see this I'm sure they'll be able to help out.
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

I've seen two on another trade site go for $50.00, and $55.00, respectively.

Put it on ebay up for bids and let the Scheifele collectors with deep pockets go after it, i know i paid trough the roof for my James Neal gold rainbow 18/18, im pretty sure it fill fetch a lot more than 5$ over the others.

Cant remember is name but there is a Titanium set builder that will pay you a week vacation down south for jersey numbered Titanium rookies.
    08/09 Ultimate Autographed Rookie patch /25 set builder. 40/41 , ( 40/40? )
    Need: Boychuk, Okposo* Ultimate rookie auto patch /25
    Collecting James Neal and High End rookie cards

this^ if you want to get the most $$ for your card.
    Trouba/# Star RC's/Current star Bruin's/Ovy/Selanne/Eye Candy

KEEP CALM and BERGERON.

Bucket: Hidden Content

Im more likely to trade that sell I know what the base one is selling for j would assume 75 would be a fair price. But was really looking more for a trade value. And thank you for all opinions
    Phil