Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Tapouttazz9's Items on eBay

Can't stand some people ....

Just had a guy try and tell me that he has 3 mike bossy shields and never paid more then 30$ for them . I said that's bull, shields of no name players sell for 200$ at least so a half shield of a good player mike bossy is worth at least 200 in my View. He said the trade value of 200 on a bossy half sheild is insain and he has got 3 full shields never paid more then 30 ..... Really dam you got insain deals I would love to trade and buy where he is because it don't happen on the bay or this fourm.

Is that possible getting 3 bossy shields all under 30$ lol seems like a wet dream

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

I have a decent Bossy collection, and Ive never even seen a Bossy shield on the bay much less one for $30.
    Tell him I will pay him double for the ones he has :)

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Some people have strange dreams.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pawndetroit's Items on eBay

He just wants what you have cheap, plain and simple. I have ran into all kinds of people who have all kinds of excuses as to why my stuff isn't that great, yet they still want it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

I'm just trying to be sure I understand.

For $200 value for a "half" shield, are we talking about a card that is numbered 1 of 2 and is half of the NHL shield, or are we talking about the Mike Bossy Artifacts Jersey/Patch combo in your bucket numbered /25?

Either way, I think he is full of crap about pickup up shields for $30, UNLESS he is speaking about PATCH cards with pieces of the NHL logo in them. This logo is not necessarily a shield, but can sometimes be from a special charity event or all star game patch wherein the NHL shield is depicted as part of the logo.

As far as the card above goes (if that is what we are talking about) I think his evaluation is probably more accurate than yours at $200, but hey, it's your card and thus you always get to decide what it is worth to you.

As far as FULL shield cards (1/1) go, good luck finding a bossy under $400 I would say.

Also.... I hope that this "guy" didn't try to make the deal with you on here through SCF, because if so, this could be seen as a call out thread.
    Last edited by adamslogik; 12-09-2012 at 01:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wellfoundgem's Items on eBay

ive seen the "half sheild" nice card, i dont think its a 1 of 1? or am i wrong, either way I would say 200 is kind of high... 200 will get you a pretty outstanding card these days...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

For the artifacts card, I wouldn't even offer $30. But for me I'm not an artifacts fan, parallel me to death.

I agree with kapital , even $50 will get you a VERY nice Cup patch auto of Bossy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I personally think you are both way off. But if he offered $30, he is much closer than the $200 you are asking.

Also, you are right about his Bossy Shields for under $30, unless he is talking about the Artifacts card /25, then I can see him paying $20 something for them.

IMO, values in this thread are all over the map ...... but theres no way you're giving it up for $30, and no way you're finding someone to give you $200 .... so keep it and be happy with your card or bring your value down.

There's no way you can tell me you gave up $200ish on that Bossy
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Maybe the guy with all the Bossy "shields" are from 08-09 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia base cards? I dunno.