Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58
  1. #1

    Thumbs up WTT Numbered Cards for Numbered Cowboys

    Link is below for all my available #'d cards. Looking for current Cowboys (Romo, Dez, Witten, Felix, Demarco, Austin, Ware, Claiborne, Sean Lee)

    Football Numbered Photos by hanstess | Photobucket
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

  2. #2
    bump...ttt
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

  3. #3
    Bucket isn't working for me on my laptop, but do you have any low-numbered Falcons? I am sure I have a few Cowboys Numbered/Parallels.
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

    Hidden Content l Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by WHyFLy View Post
    Bucket isn't working for me on my laptop, but do you have any low-numbered Falcons? I am sure I have a few Cowboys Numbered/Parallels.
    Nothing low-numbered. Just one Gonzo and Jacquizz:

    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hanstess View Post
    Nothing low-numbered. Just one Gonzo and Jacquizz:

    Thanks man, but I will hold off on those!
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

    Hidden Content l Hidden Content

  6. #6
    No worries. Thanks for the inquiry
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

  7. #7
    I have a low numbered witten, /10 or /25 limited base... Interested? Looking for Niners in return
    <a href="Hidden Content >
    LF:
    1996 Collectors' Edge Radical Recruits Kobe (Gold or Holofoil)
    2008-09 UD MVP Kobe MVP cards

  8. #8
    I am interested in the Brandon Boykin Pink refractor
    and these
    A.J. Green's Press Pass Auto Saturday Signature,
    A.J. Green Leaf Limited jersey,
    A.J. Green Blitz jersey
    A.J. Green Shirt off my back

    I have 2 numbered cards
    2008 Bowman Chrome copper Felix Jones #329,
    2008 Topps Chrome Bronze Felix Jones #425.
    Look at my page to see what else you might want for them. malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies: Check out my photo bucket or my traders page .
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Only trades in the US, unless it is worth the postage for outside the US.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyEsco View Post
    I have a low numbered witten, /10 or /25 limited base... Interested? Looking for Niners in return
    I have these Niners:






    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I am interested in the Brandon Boykin Pink refractor
    and these
    A.J. Green's Press Pass Auto Saturday Signature,
    A.J. Green Leaf Limited jersey,
    A.J. Green Blitz jersey
    A.J. Green Shirt off my back

    I have 2 numbered cards
    2008 Bowman Chrome copper Felix Jones #329,
    2008 Topps Chrome Bronze Felix Jones #425.
    Look at my page to see what else you might want for them. malcolm
    Are those two Felix's numbered?
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

  10. #10
    Would you do the aldon smith black and Steve young? Here's some pics of it

    http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/...20F256A167.jpg
    http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/...20EDD0549D.jpg
    <a href="Hidden Content >
    LF:
    1996 Collectors' Edge Radical Recruits Kobe (Gold or Holofoil)
    2008-09 UD MVP Kobe MVP cards

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •