Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Michael Jordan rookie BGS 8.5 possibly F/S or F/T

I don't have a collection and i either wanna trade for a beast collection or sale for a good price. If you are interested please pm me and also post pm sent in the post so more people can see the thread. when it comes to cards i am looking for a big lot that i can resale mainly just football and basketball.
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

2. Wata Photo
    up
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

up

PM coming
    Let me stop you right there. You had me at 'meat tornado.'

Hidden Content

I have a BGS 8 that I would be willing to add cash to if you are interested. Please pm. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeAlum03 View Post
    I have a BGS 8 that I would be willing to add cash to if you are interested. Please pm. Thank you.
    Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by wtracy84 View Post
    what kinda value?
    pm sent

Ill offer all of these for it, all are 1/1s except the JJ

I trade by Current market value,
    I will not trade a card that books 300 that sells for 300, for a card that books 300 and sells 100.

Quote Originally Posted by triplehattrick21 View Post

Ill offer all of these for it, all are 1/1s except the JJ
    ill pass thanks for the look

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast