Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-08-2012, 11:31 PM #1
SCF Official Review: 2012/13 Panini Prizm
First and foremost, I'd like to thank our sponsors at Panini for providing us with this box.
20 packs per box
5 cards per pack
Current Retail Price (Online): $100.00 (Panini MAPP)
- Look for design and photography-driven insert sets that play to this extraordinary print technology!
- Huge base set with 100 rookies to chase! Prizms and Gold Prizms Parallels.
- Prizm delivers a familiar, but dramatically improved technology that has been missing from the Basketball Hobby!
- Chase a 300-card base set geared for player, team and set collectors, and look for the rare Prizm Parallels!
- Prizm also continues Panini America's massive and historic double Rookie Card class!
- 100-card Autographs set with Prizm variations; two autographs per box!
Each card is etched to bring a 3D look to this incredible print technology!
Look for two autograph cards per box!
Pays homage to the 2012 USA Basketball Team with a patriotic design!
Most Valuable Players
Features the game's most prestigious award winners with an expansive 25-card checklist!
Look for the NBA's top players and champions!
WHAT WE PULLED
Kobe Anthology (5)
Base - 75/200 (37.5%)
Rookies - 37/100 (37%)
Most Valuable Players (1)
USA Basketball (1)
Meyers Leonard Autograph
Robert Sacre Autograph
Base - 4/5
Design - 5/5
Fun - 3/5
Value - 2/5
Rebuy - 3/5
Total - 17/25 (68%)
Sleek metal card design
Nice blend of rookies, veterans and retired players
Price per auto is brutal in a mid-end product
Rookie card confusion (no indicators on card)
Only wow factor is the look of the cards
NPN, 2012 Panini Prizm Basketball
5325 FAA Blvd, Suite 100A
Irving TX 75061-3601
Limit two entries per household, mailed separately
Postmarked By: 1/30/13
Received By: 2/6/13
Canada Skills: 869 + 592 / 296 x 117 - 726 = ?
Once again, I'd like to thank our wonderful sponsors at Panini for giving us the opportunity to open and review this release. For more information on all of their products, visit them today at www.paniniamerica.net.
All of the base and inserts are available for request. Please PM with the card or cards of interest. Cards are available for 30 days from the time this review is posted. As always, only VIPs can make requests for the first 48 hours.