Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bumping up to get answer.----walter
    I'm looking for cards for my sets, Jeter,
    Mattingly, and ANY Yankee gu or auto.

2. Wata Photo
    PM sent...
    COLLECTING - Giancarlo Stanton (Marlins), Nick Swisher (Indians), Yan Gomes (Indians), Dylan Bundy (Orioles), Michael Brady (Marlins), Phil Dawson (Browns), Delone Carter (Colts), Manny Ramirez (Boston/Indians), Pedro Martinez (Any) and of course, Nomar.

80s
    90s
    00s
    and up to 2012
    on yankees
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Trying to sell out of everything else so we can adopt.
    EPH 2:8-10

I will see what Rangers cards I have.

Eric

thanks
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have a 2012 Gypsy Queen Elvis Andrus Auto. Would you be interested in it? If so pm me
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

I have quite a bit of rangers cards I can go threw... Ill have to check to see what I have for ya looking for old dodger cards like Fernando, Koufax Piazza, or newer dodgers like kemp, Gonzalez, Hanley, Kershaw, Greinke, Ethier...

Quote Originally Posted by The Goon 24 View Post
    I have quite a bit of rangers cards I can go threw... Ill have to check to see what I have for ya looking for old dodger cards like Fernando, Koufax Piazza, or newer dodgers like kemp, Gonzalez, Hanley, Kershaw, Greinke, Ethier...
    Got some 1966 Dodgers if you can come up with some hits for me.
    Thanks
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Also just pulled a Topps chrome die cut of Ian Kinsler from 2012
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nolan34ryan View Post
    Got some 1966 Dodgers if you can come up with some hits for me.
    Thanks
    I will look when I get home from work... I have a set of just Nolan Ryan's that I got as a kid I know that plus a 96 select team nucleus of will Clark, Juan Gonzalez, and Pudge as well as a lot of base...

Will let you know once I get home and start going threw them... PM me and we can go from there...

Thanks...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast