• Keith Byars - $6
    • Eugene Lockhart - $6
    • Cortez Kennedy - $OLD
    • Tim Worley - $6
    • Louis Lipps - $15
    • Mike Sherrard - $6
    • Bruce Hill - $6
    • Vann McElroy - $6

Last edited by scottkoz20; 12-09-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

If you are willing to sell separately I would take a price on the Kennedy auto. Either way, glws.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Pm incoming
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 12-09-2012 at 08:16 AM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

Kennedy is sold
    ---

to the top
    ---