Kerr Scott Building

Friday: 2-7pm
    Saturday: 10-5pm
    Sunday: 10-4pm

200+ Tables

Admission: $5 Daily or $7 Weekend Pass. Age 15 and Under FREE

JSA will be on-hand

Autograph Signers:

Tony Collins - Former New England Patriots RB, East Carolina HOF Inductee in 2011
    Dereck Whittenburg - Member of 1983 NCAA Basketball Champions with NC State
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

2. Wata Photo
    This is typically one of the two best shows of the year in Raleigh. I will be set up like some other members on the site. Will have a nice mix of wax, supplies and cards. Looking forward to seeing everyone who can attend...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I will be set up as well...Looking forward to a fun weekend...
    **Selling Everything But PC......
    ***ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA***
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Just found out from the promoter that the show is sold out, which generally means 225-250 tables...

Will be up there first thing in the morning. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces. Be sure to stop by the tables. Discounts as always for SCF members...

Prime real estate today. Set up next to the autograph signing tables in the back of the building.