Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Dang! I was hoping I'd get one of those 2! Guess I'll take the Leblanc/Huberdeau/Bournival Triple...
    PM incoming to next in line...
    IF THE CARD YOU'RE ABOUT TO TRADE ME IS DAMAGED...PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!!! PLEASE TAPE YOUR TOPLOADERS SHUT!
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content Hidden Content

i'll take the shea weber auto for the pc. will pm who's next. merry christmas everyone!
    I collect Peter Forsberg and current Nashville Predators (especially Colin Wilson, Weber, Rinne, Craig Smith, Seth Jones, Filip Forsberg, Hornqvist). Also looking for Champions autos, Olympian autos, Richard Park autos and Jared Ross to my wants. #1 want - Shea Weber cup rainbow rc
    My tradelist -Hidden Content

I will take this one Courtier, Cormley, & Beaulies Subway Super Trios. Since someone took that Shea just in front of me, lol
    Players I am looking for:Dan Hamhuis,Tyson Sexsmith,Lucic,Spencer Machacek,Michal Repik,Mark Fistric,Jonathon Blum,Gilbert Brule,Evander Kane,Cody Franson,Brent Festerling,Brendan Mikkelson,Andrej Meszaros,Mario Bliznak & any other former Vancouver Giants players
    Check my bucket out Hidden Content

I Will take the Dougie Hamilton auto with my pick at 7.

Pm to next in line.

DON
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

I'll take the Ryan Murray Auto. pm to the next

Will take the griffen Reinhart auto for my pick

pick 10 and 11

Autographs:
    Derrick Pouliot

Troy Bourke Game Used Number Silver
    I collect Peter Forsberg and current Nashville Predators (especially Colin Wilson, Weber, Rinne, Craig Smith, Seth Jones, Filip Forsberg, Hornqvist). Also looking for Champions autos, Olympian autos, Richard Park autos and Jared Ross to my wants. #1 want - Shea Weber cup rainbow rc
    My tradelist -Hidden Content

I'll take the glen hall and Jake Allen dual them. Thanks.

i'll go with the little/setoguchi/stewart triple jersey

With my 14 pick I will take:

Brendan Ranford autograph

D
    O
    N
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast