Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello From Minny

Hello Guys its C-Man Some of you might know me from Cloutsnchara, If you dont I collect Brett Bulmer very heavily if you want to see my PC here it is http://s1072.photobucket.com/albums/...20Bulmer%20PC/ I hope to make many deals and have some fun on the site!
    Thanks
    Cole

Cole, welcome to the site.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Welcome to the site VERY easy to navigate in here...Make an effort on the blog because it really works well.
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content

Hey Cole:

Welcome to the site. If I find any more Bullmers I will send them your way.

Hope you were able to dig out after the big snow fall.

Darren
    An avid collector, that has spent countless hours on various sports card sites. I wanted to make it easier to buy and sell sports cards, and also wanted to create a community to bring collectors together.

Hey Cole - What part of Minnesota are you from? Welcome to the site, too!
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1501 (25.1%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves (1009) and Chicago Bulls (385), too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Garnett you from Minne as well? I live in Mendota Heights
    An avid collector, that has spent countless hours on various sports card sites. I wanted to make it easier to buy and sell sports cards, and also wanted to create a community to bring collectors together.

Hey Cole, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Hello Cole and welcome to SCF.

Thanks Guys and Hi Darren! I'm not from minny (but I like to think so ;) I live in Hudson, WI and all my fav sports teams are from Minny so yeah except College Hockey Go Sioux Go :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    SUPER COLLECTING BRETT BULMER
    PAYING TOP DOLLAR FOR ANY OF HIS 1/1s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast