Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SUPER COLLECTING Adam Dunn

Need everything.... Base, subsets, game used and autographs.....

Trading only....

Tell me what Team and players you collect and lets trade......
    Anyone have that BUM called Adam Dunn (autographs only) PM me with your wants

Need this?
    http://s1067.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=6&o=35
    Its /500, if you need it i'm just looking for other GU cards, and if you have anything of my PC players that would be a plus. I also have some Dunn RCs. LMK
    Shawn
    Bucket- Hidden Content
    Hamels
    Kershaw
    Starlin Castro
    (Under Construction)- Hidden Content

Do you have a haves list?
    Super Collecting Prince Fielder
    Hidden Content -TRADEBUCKET.
    Hidden Content -Prince Fielder haveslist.

Quote Originally Posted by phillies347 View Post
    Need this?
    http://s1067.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=6&o=35
    Its /500, if you need it i'm just looking for other GU cards, and if you have anything of my PC players that would be a plus. I also have some Dunn RCs. LMK
    Shawn
    let me see what i have from your want list and i will take all the dunn's that you have, doubles also

Quote Originally Posted by Pfinder View Post
    Do you have a haves list?
    i have no want/have list yet, but i will take everything you have and even doubles....just let me know what you have and what players/ teams you want in return

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (240)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Red Refractor /25 of Dunn. I should have plenty of base as well. Have any nice Phillies for trade?

I have a BTL auto /25. I collect anything, got any basketball of good players?

Quote Originally Posted by klut18 View Post
    I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Red Refractor /25 of Dunn. I should have plenty of base as well. Have any nice Phillies for trade?
    I have 2012 finest utley and howard refractors and roy halladay faces of franchise die-cut refractor

Please let me know what base you could throw in and will work form there????

Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    I have a BTL auto /25. I collect anything, got any basketball of good players?
    i could use that, let me see what basketball autos i have

I have about 80 Dunn base cards from'00 to'12. With a few dupes im intetested in prince fielder or greg maddux
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun1970 View Post
    i have no want/have list yet, but i will take everything you have and even doubles....just let me know what you have and what players/ teams you want in return
    Last edited by Pfinder; 12-09-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    Super Collecting Prince Fielder
    Hidden Content -TRADEBUCKET.
    Hidden Content -Prince Fielder haveslist.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast