I've decided to start collecting Luke Kuechly cards!

And I'm not even a Panthers fan. While I'm never going to take my focus away from my main Max Scherzer baseball collection, the current football players I like to collect: Stafford, Calvin and Kaepernick are a little on the pricier side. So I've decided that I need an alternative collection, someone just like baseballs Max Scherzer, ie. someone who is really good yet underrated enough thus making his cards cheap: LUKE KUECHLY!

Winner of the 2011 Nagurski and Butkus award, he's a great defensive player, and he's from Boston College just like Bill Romanowski!

I know I saw someone here who was a Luke Kuechly super-collector, just can't remember his username.

Congrats on the decision. It's tough when someone you collect has steep prices on their cards. Thankfully for me, MJD got hurt this year, which has helped a little with the pocket books when looking for his items. The rest of the guys I collect are low end enough or not in the league.

Good luck with your new collection!
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

As of right now I have 5 (possibly 6) autos on the way, it's kinda fun collecting someone who is good yet underrated lol!